Sexiest 100 Female TV Characters List.

Tools    

This is very simular too my 100 female sexiest Movie characters. Only in this we will cover the hottest female tv characters.
Do enjoy and i welcome comments as always.

100 Sexiest Female TV Characters list

100 Wonder Woman
Some may consider this low for Lynda is and was a beautiful women but im not as into her as others just because im younger and find more modern tv characters hotter is all.

99 Dr Temperance Brennan(Bones) -----Bones
My favorite crime drama show but like most think should have ended in season 9 at the wedding. Sorry for spoilers.

99 Dr Temperance Brennan(Bones) -----Bones
My favorite crime drama show but like most think should have ended in season 9 at the wedding. Sorry for spoilers.
Is that the character's name, Temperance? Very good. Like Endeavour with Inspector Morse.

I knew Zooey Deschanel far better but I was intrigued to see what Emily was like and so I looked at the odd bit of Bones recently. I like her – she's quite different and sexy in a different way.

100 Wonder Woman
Some may consider this low for Lynda is and was a beautiful women but im not as into her as others just because im younger and find more modern tv characters hotter is all.
Michael Fassbender often mentions Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman .

Is that the character's name, Temperance? Very good. Like Endeavour with Inspector Morse.

I knew Zooey Deschanel far better but I was intrigued to see what Emily was like and so I looked at the odd bit of Bones recently. I like her – she's quite different and sexy in a different way.
Its her real character name. David Boreanaz character Seely Booth called her Bones as her nick name.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And in case you haven't noticed, there are few women in Hollywood aging as gracefully as Lynda Carter:

Wow. How old is she? Looking gorgeous.

98 Dana Scully------The X Files
Just something hot about Dana being all serious andvery brainy that you know somewhere there is a sexy tiger ready too pounce on Mulder.

Digging the list, Ned! You may be starting with older series actresses, but you're hitting on all cylinders so far, as far as I'm concerned. My brother saw Lynda Carter put in a personal appearance at Six Flags Over Texas at the height of her Wonder Woman fame and even took a picture of her. I was so damn jealous!

This might just do nobody any good.
Cersei's character is sort of what got me hooked on Game of Thrones. I'm not sure which episode it was but early in season one we get a scene between her and Robert Baratheon where they discussed their marriage and the compromises they made, not for their own love or that of their kids, but for the realm.

There had been unique character moments prior but that one made me stand up and take notice. Both actors played it beautifully and earnestly.

I'm really excited to see her in scorched Earth mode now that she's on her own. And this was one of my favorite shots from the whole series:

I liked what she did in Dredd. Some really interesting thinking about the character there that pays off on screen. The first time I remember seeing Lena Headey was in Band of Gold, alongside Samantha Morton.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't watch Once Upon a Time but I should have been. Regina is gorgeous! I'm looking up the actress right now!

@dadgumblah
You should watch Once Upon a Time. It's one of the best shows on TV, but you have to start at the beginning. It's not a show that you can just jump into in the middle.

95 Jessie Spano----Saved By The Bell.
I know everyone loved Kelly character she was the nice caring teenager. I on the other hand was in love with Tall jessie book worm Spano and best episode was win she got on drugs and Zack had too make her stop where she was going.

94 Teela----He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe.1983-85
I know some say Animation Characters in tv dont count but i can tell you Disney made great looking women characters from Types of He-man artists that made womens beautiful cartoon characters into babes that apeal too me and one of them is teela