Most attractive thing about the opposite sex

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
What makes a hand attractive?
i don't know. i was going to elaborate and then realized i had no idea how to explain it! i guess because there's no one way to have attractive hands.

how would you describe them?

Hey, I dunno. I'm not the one who suggested hands could even be attractive or unattractive. Don't put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby. But I guess..lack of scars? Very few wrinkles?

I'll bet this is very idiosyncratic. I can see people, for example, thinking long slender hands are attractive, but others finding them creepy and preferring something soft and round looking.

Other than being very unattractive - nothing'll turn me off faster than a woman who sounds and talks like a dude. I'd much rather date a 6/10 women with a cute voice than a 10/10 who sounds like Vin Diesel.
Well he's available for voiceovers .

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Hey, I dunno. I'm not the one who suggested hands could even be attractive or unattractive. Don't put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby. But I guess..lack of scars? Very few wrinkles?
oh, i thought when you said 'hands are a must' you were agreeing with me. but now i'm realizing you were making a joke!

I'll bet this is very idiosyncratic. I can see people, for example, thinking long slender hands are attractive, but others finding them creepy and preferring something soft and round looking.
it's only creepy if the long slender hands are on a short, fat person. or if round, chubby hands are attached to a skinny, gangly body. proportions and all that

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
let's see:

non physically
- someone who isn't petty or spiteful
- someone who can go with the flow, without being 'boring'
- someone who laughs at their own jokes
- good kisser
- well spoken, witty
- kind, warm
- but also fiery and has NO issue standing up for themselves
- non possessive is a big one. do not have control issues please.
- more extroverted than me @ parties
- (ok i'm just describing my husband lol)

physically
- lips (on the full side)
- a cute, round face (preferably with a cute lil button nose)
- i like hands. they need to be attractive.
- dark hair
- i also kinda like hairy chests/torsos. not a must, but i like em

uh, that's all i can think of off the top of my head
And I thought I have big expectations.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lots of things but if I had to pick one I'd go with liquidity

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Oh dear. I have a hand fetish so that question has me all a fluster.

My husband was an amazing guy, tall, very athletic and extremely good looking, looks are not everything but it's what attracted me to him. Then when we got to know each other we had so much in common, especially our sense of humour.

i don't know. i was going to elaborate and then realized i had no idea how to explain it! i guess because there's no one way to have attractive hands.

how would you describe them?
Maybe it's what the hands do that make them attractive!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Maybe it's what the hands do that make them attractive!
They save important things

Most interesting man in the world
Whats the most attractive thing to you about the opposite sex?
you just said it ..the attraction

the attraction does it all like 2 magnets coming closer & closer

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If I haven't commented already, I find neck and stomach appealing. Obviously face is biggest factor though in overall beauty. Overly made up women I find really unappealing.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Legendary thread! Enjoyed reading through it again.