Why Do You Post Here?

Tools    

I respect vegetarians, but I find their callousness towards plant life a bit disturbing.
Vegans are even worse.

The actual administrator here makes disparaging declarations against people and then blocks them from responding to the thread.

The behavior towards Donald Trump and his voters has been completely foul here from the start!

Vote shamers!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Your rudeness to the forum owner is a broken record. You obviously don't like it here so, you know the drill. Yes I know I'M WINNING rinse and repeat.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I know right? Nobody ever expects vegan humour.

But it does live and die by how many people are familiar with seitan (wheat gluten).

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
The actual administrator here makes disparaging declarations against people and then blocks them from responding to the thread.

The behavior towards Donald Trump and his voters has been completely foul here from the start!

Vote shamers!
do you know any other tunes?

Nope.

But I do love how he keeps coming up with corny little catch phrases, which he gets excited about and repeats a few times and then abandons when he realizes they're not sticking. Get ready to hear "vote shamers" a few more times before he realizes it hasn't magically won everyone over.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Recommendations/Sharing.... Especially the movies that fell under the radar. Also, the longer one stays around, the more familiar you are with people who have similar tastes.

One movie can change someone's life -- so why not spread it any way you can?

Nope.

But I do love how he keeps coming up with corny little catch phrases, which he gets excited about and repeats a few times and then abandons when he realizes they're not sticking. Get ready to hear "vote shamers" a few more times before he realizes it hasn't magically won everyone over.
I can't be the only one disappointed there's no party called Shamers to vote for. I even have a placard saying DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!

Welcome to the human race...
in fairness what do you expect when you support such a shameful individual

I know Ive been out of the loop, but what happened to Camo, and where is Stringer Bell?!