The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Nope, not my bike.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

And after a fifteen-mile bike ride, just this past weekend. The ride ended at a brewery.
It would have to!

Anyway: final beard update! I took another transition photo, then trimmed it some more and finally got a haircut:

Just the side-by-side:

I miss the beard, but not looking like a homeless warlock is, on net, probably better.
Definitely looking better after a trim!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Definitely looking better after a trim!
Oh I missed the reveal. Took ten years off, Yods.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Not a great photo but I'd just realised that we'd had the sheep sheared on Saturday. The girls are still a bit startled by the whole experience.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I see you like your women shaved, @Tacitus.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Not a great photo but I'd just realised that we'd had the sheep sheared on Saturday. The girls are still a bit startled by the whole experience.

I love sheep!😍 Do you live on a farm?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Kind of.

The family farm is half a mile away, but I live in a cottage with a couple of fields next to it. I rent the fields out mostly, but when the mood (and cash) takes me I buy and rear a few sheep or cattle.

Kind of.

The family farm is half a mile away, but I live in a cottage with a couple of fields next to it. I rent the fields out mostly, but when the mood (and cash) takes me I buy and rear a few sheep or cattle.
I love farms, my late hubby was from a farming family, they raised cows that provided milk for cadburys chocalate. ☺

Took my walk in the rain, today.

Tomorrow morning I head to Hawaii. For three weeks! I will likely not be on the board at all. Don't cry, I'll be back. And with pictures from the islands.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Took my walk in the rain, today.

Tomorrow morning I head to Hawaii. For three weeks! I will likely not be on the board at all. Don't cry, I'll be back. And with pictures from the islands.
What island? I so want to go back.

It was my birthday today, got some good presents. Damn flipped images
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I see you got Intolerance, The Human Condition & Shoah. Enjoy!

Shed your grace on THIS...
haha that's crazy!

I'd like to see, you guessed it, Miss Vicky's picture. Can anyone point me? I can't go through this entire thread...or even from the time she joined

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This pic is from Rhode Island Comic-Con last year. From Left to Right: Gil Gerard (the star of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century), my girlfriend Lori, and myself. Such a fun time, and Gil Gerard was a really cool guy.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	15027403_10154877730272867_9129033612258253435_n.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	32407  

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/