Stranger Things, The OA, Lost...anyone have a similar show to suggest?

Tools    

Can anyone suggest similar shows to the ones mentioned above? I'm mostly looking for a mystery, perhaps a bit sci-fi show. Sci-fi element is not essential, but if present, I am cool with it.

Can anyone suggest similar shows to the ones mentioned above? I'm mostly looking for a mystery, perhaps a bit sci-fi show. Sci-fi element is not essential, but if present, I am cool with it.
How about The Omega Factor? I've always fancied checking that out myself.

Black Mirror
Inside No. 9 (not quite similar but may be up your alley)
Thanks Cat! I watched one episode of Black Mirror a while ago and really liked it. I'll have to go back to it. Heard nothing but good things about it.

Never heard of Inside No. 9. I'll have to put that on my list.

The Leftovers
Les Revenants
I will have to check both of these out. Vaguely familiar with them, but have never watched them. Thank you

This might just do nobody any good.
Word of warning: The Leftovers starts real slow. You probably don't get to the good stuff until Ep.3 and even then it takes it a bit to keep up the pase.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mr D is watching some sci fi show at the moment and loving it (I think it's a total nerdgasm for sci fi fans and dont watch) so will ask him for you.

Thanks Cat! I watched one episode of Black Mirror a while ago and really liked it. I'll have to go back to it. Heard nothing but good things about it.

Never heard of Inside No. 9. I'll have to put that on my list.
Any time! I'm kind of excited you haven't seen Inside No. 9. It's wonderful.

Oooo try the British series Utopia. This looks like a fan trailer but it's better than the channel 4 trailers as it doesn't give much away, you can hear the amazing music score used throughout both series(1.50 in the video is where one of the best pieces of the score music starts) and you can see how Utopia is one of the most beautifully shot television series out there.

Channel 4 or whoever cruelly axed it after two series.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This is the one, D. I dont watch it so cant personally recommend it. The reason I dont watch it is simply because the sound drives me up the wall - whispery voices followed by deafening noise.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4159076/

Twin Peaks is the best