Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I thought that read naked instead of nuked! . I received a PM asking me to log on to a link, something about coinbits, it was new to me but did seem dodgy, i don't receive anything like that when i use my computer at work.
From a new poster? Wow that's pretty brash. I would think if ever you get one of those in future maybe send to Yoda or his mods.

I thought that read naked instead of nuked! . I received a PM asking me to log on to a link, something about coinbits, it was new to me but did seem dodgy, i don't receive anything like that when i use my computer at work.
From a new poster? Wow that's pretty brash. I would think if ever you get one of those in future maybe send to Yoda or his mods.
Luckily enough i'd just been reading about spams, so i told yoda, reckon they thought i was an easy target!

I've never heard of one doing that before. Very creepy.

Really?? Wonder if i was picked at random or picked for a reason! 😳
As Yoda said, it's usually bots. That's bizarre.

Yeah from a new poster, Jordach if i remember correctly.