MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2017 Signups

Tools    

Thank you Tim

Needs more Rays.
You know whats funny, I got a dream of a Chicago Cubs homer team. Got their two best players, Rizzo & Lester, plus their closer and set up guy. I even have their catcher (Conteras). It just happened to work out this way, purely unintentional.

I have five Dodgers, but four of them are among my most-droppable players; three Red Sox (which were my top 3 picks); and no Pirates.

Does anyone know how to find the season projections? I've tried to put a few trades together and the only time I can find them is when I'm trying to evaluate a deal. They have a whole breakdown of how the trade will work out based on season projections but I can't find them on the regular Yahoo pages. Any of you guys know what I'm talking about?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
On the My Team page, go two places to the right of the date and click on Projected Stats.

Not quite it. I'm trying to find the page that has all the teams in it. Just like the standings after the season starts. I'm not sure if its a real thing... Like, how did they come up with the numbers? I can only locate it on the evaluate trade page and I'm wondering how they came up the projections.

Quick note: Yahoo's just announced a slight change to how the DL works: you can now add someone from waivers, or the FA pool, directly to your DL slot: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/features

This makes a lot more sense than before, where you'd have to pick them up, then drop someone or move everything around. Just a heads-up, though.
FYI, this apparently wasn't enabled by default; I've just turned it on. Didn't matter before now because I believe teams just started officially placing players on the DL, but just a heads-up.

I don't remember the details on this from last year, but when you move a player from your roster to the DL, are you able to sign a free agent to take his place until the player on the DL is ready to return to action?