User Tagging

Tools    

I might chuck a random Unregistered at some point in a random thread. Maybe today. Maybe not today. Might leave it a while. Might not.

Rest assured, it'll be something that 99% of MoFo has no interest in

Won't matter the only thing that's getting a mention from it is the codes profile.
Is it possible that someone created an account (probably an alt) with the code as their name, and that's why there's a user profile with 3 posts linked to the mention?

That's less fun than a code randomly having a user profile, but more logical.

Is it possible that someone created an account (probably an alt) with the code as their name, and that's why there's a user profile with 3 posts linked to the mention?

Maybe Sexy?

Is it possible the someone created an account (probably an alt) with the code as their name, and that's why there's a user profile with 3 posts linked to the mention?

It was probably SC. One of his posts was a response to SC talking about how woman were sexy or something

I think we can now all agree that Sexy Celebrity is in fact a genius.

FYI, what I'd like for you guys to keep an eye out for most are the notifications. That system has a lot of moving parts. I'm pretty sure it's working fine, and behaving the same way it does with all other notifications, but let me know if you run into any issues there.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You're all a bunch of utter taggers.