MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I dunno, but you probably won't have to much longer. They've got the best farm system in baseball. They could be decent as soon as this year and they could be downright scary in just a few more.
Well I mean, they haven't won anything in over 100 years talk about a slump for the ages.

If Joe Madden could take the broke-dick Rays to the World Series his first year, he can outright win it with the Cubs. Chicago has a whole helluva lot more money to work with than Tampa does, and Boston wont be the only club to shake a curse.

After the last 2011 head-to-head season, Ive been an outrageous disaster in Roto. Looking forward to the reduced Move count, and/or/if trades to. Despite winning in 2011 the plain truth is how I play is terrible for fantasy baseball, where less is more. So now that I know what I need to do or not do, can I do it?

In a weird way Im looking forward to this next season in Tampa Bay. The gutted Rays have less expectations on them now than the year they debuted. Brighthouse Cable down here in Florida took WGN off free viewing channels, so I cant watch Maddens Cubs. Yeah Id probably be a Cubs fan than a Marlin fan when Rays leave. IF I COULD WATCH THEM ON TV! Brighthouse bastards.

Yeah, any tendency to overreact is way more amplified in baseball than it is in football (where you sometimes need to react quickly to emerging trends). One game doesn't even mean a lot in football, and it means a heck of a lot less in baseball, where are are more than 10 times as many.

Anyway, for anyone wondering, the thread for signups goes up Monday.

A system of cells interlinked
Woot!