What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

While I made an error with Switched at Birth and it should have been the 2011-17 show, you got the rest of the shows correct but

YOU'RE WRONG

I dont' know who Caleb Moody is, but he is not the link I'm looking for. You shouldn't just swoop in and always assume you're correct. I will do a reveal or post another shot. Whatever is requested.
So where are we now?

Since Holden was wrong the game still needs to be guessed. I'll post another show or do a reveal, depending on what you guys want.
Either works for me.

The shows were Switched at birth ( I posted the wrong photo), Cold Case, Death Valley and the Last Ship. The answer was
TANYA RAYMONDE

NEW ONE

David Zayas and Richard Jenkins...the girl in the top shot, that's a screenshot?
No. The first part of the game is the animated shot under where I posted "New One", And you're correct about the two.

He's in the 2nd show but is not the answer. Didn't know he was in Six Feet Under. If you look closely at the last shot of the woman in a police uniform that should give away the show and knowing the other shots are from Six Feet under, it will be easy to figure out.

I may as well do a reveal. The other shows this actor/actress did are not as well known so this could take forever.
Ok

I thought this was pretty easy. The animated show was Star vs. the Forces of Evil, the 2nd one was Dexter (I guess there's no fans of the show playing the game or they would have gotten it from the shots) and the last one which was identified was Six Feet Under. The common link is MICHAEL C. HALL

NEW ONE:

Is the first photo from SATC tv or movie? I think the movie.

2nd photo is Denis Leary, I think.