Yesterday

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Unavailable in my country.

Had to go to youtube, looks interesting. My wife is a huge Beatles fan, so she might want to check this one out.

I think we can all assume how this one ends, yeah?

This might just do nobody any good.
I think we can all assume how this one ends, yeah?
The zombie outbreak from 28 Days Later?

It could be a decent heartwarming type film. I like Danny Boyle's films. Seems like where could you go wrong with a load of Beatles songs, just hope it's not overly sugary sentimental

I'm sure it will be charming, but I'm not a fan of movies with this kind of premise.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It could be a decent heartwarming type film. I like Danny Boyle's films. Seems like where could you go wrong with a load of Beatles songs, just hope it's not overly sugary sentimental
Some would say Across the Universe.

I liked this. It's not groundbreaking, but it's also really well-made, and it has a few ideas and twists and turns beyond the premise that keep things interesting. And with the acting talent involved, and Boyle just being a really great filmmaker, the whole thing feels like the best version of itself.

It'll never be a classic, but it's just a really well-made, mostly adorable little film.

I liked this. It's not groundbreaking, but it's also really well-made, and it has a few ideas and twists and turns beyond the premise that keep things interesting. And with the acting talent involved, and Boyle just being a really great filmmaker, the whole thing feels like the best version of itself.

It'll never be a classic, but it's just a really well-made, mostly adorable little film.
I agree. It's an enjoyable, good movie.

You know what it kinda reminded me of? Ocean's Eleven. Might sound weird, but I remember thinking, when that came out, that Soderbergh was talented enough that doing a standard genre heist flick was almost beneath him, but that ultimately just meant he made a fantastic one because he was kind of filmmaking on easy mode. I got the same feeling here, with someone of Boyle's talent doing something that sounds pretty standard on paper.

Too lazy to look him up, but the guy from India is so talented.

A system of cells interlinked
I especially enjoyed the sort of self-own by Ed Sheeran with the songwriting contest. Fun of him to do agree to do that.

I especially enjoyed the sort of self-own by Ed Sheeran with the songwriting contest. Fun of him to do agree to do that.
I had the same thought. But I also thought, after that, that it's a pretty nice counterweight that he's kind of styled as the best around now, or only bested by The Beatles. So he comes out of it looking pretty good all around.