looking for a movie for 17 years !

Tools    

softly weeping nastassja kinski
the only details i remember (i first saw this movie when i was 11 on late night TV):

- may be a foreign language film
- has "blue" in the title
- is roughly, about a relationship between two people who are screw ups, i can't remember how, but they are similarly messed up people, and it lends to the viewer caring about their trials/tribulations etc....
- the female lead nearing the end of the film has a miscarriage in the food court of a mall

i realize these details are spotty at best, but i can't even remember if this movie was good at this point. i get constant recommendations for "niagara, niagara" which has a similar theme, but is not the movie i am hunting for...sending out a signal flare to any cinephile who can identify this mystery for me !

There's an actual "miscarriage" keyword that you can search for on IMDB, and the list includes 400 films.

I found those two titles with "blue" in them.
My Blue Heaven
Shocking Blue

And here is the list : http://www.imdb.com/search/keyword?keywords=miscarriage

softly weeping nastassja kinski
no but thank you for trying!! betty blue does look really cool actually and i will likely watch.The vibe is similar...like vaguely sexual but moreso emotional...my memory is super hazy but i remember the movie being sort of dark visually.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It wouldn't be Betty Blue, would it?
That immediately came to mind for me as well.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Sliding Doors has a miscarriage in it, but, I don't remember much more of the movie, so, it's just a wild guess.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
A famous Australian film called Puberty Blues (1982) fits this description. It's been a long time since I've seen the movie though and I've also read the book. I know the book has a miscarriage in it but can't remember if it was omitted for the film. In case this is right and you are interested, they also made a TV show of this 3 or so years ago.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

the only details i remember (i first saw this movie when i was 11 on late night TV):

- may be a foreign language film
Look I hate to be "that guy" but, you know this is worldwide forum right? For each and every one of us "foreign language" means something else, hell for me english is foreign language
If you could give us at least approximation it would really help