Your Top5 Favorite Animated Movies

Tools    

I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back
Here's mine.
1) Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2-- this is the best one I've ever watched. I just love the characters and the whole adventure.
2)Big Hero 6-- I really enjoyed watching Big inflatable Hero's action throughout the film. i'm glad Sequel's been confirmed.
3)All Shriek films except the last one-- Shriek series are one of the most memorable and loved ones. Plus the voice acting is really good too. i just hope they make a sequel because i didn't like the last part .
4)Madagascar 3-- I like other parts too but this is particularly my fav one.
5) Probably How train your dragon -- Haven't watched second part but i hope its as good as the first.

What is your favorite top5?

I went on an Animation binge not long ago. This is roughly m top 20:

1.Princess Mononoke
2.Fantastic Mr Fox
3.Wall-E
4.Monsters Inc
5.Waltz With Bashkir
6.Persepolis
7.The Wrong Trousers
8.Spirited Away
9.Perfect Blue
10.The Incredibles
11.South Park
12.Pinocchio
13.The Great Mouse Detective
14.The Lion King
15.A Close Shave
16.Up
17.The Sword in the Stone
18.Millennium Actress
19.How To Train Your Dragon
20.Rango

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
1. Spirited Away (one of the best films I've ever seen, animated or not, some scenes like the train one are absolute perfection )
2. Howl's Moving Castle (Sophie has to be one of my favourite film characters ever, and I adored the romance between her and Howl)
3. Grave of the Fireflies (I can't at the ending )
4. Beauty and the Beast (The best Disney film I've ever seen!)
5. From Up on Poppy Hill (Totally forgot about this one when I first made this post but it's one of my favourite Ghibli films, the romance was done magnificently here)

I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back
1. Spirited Away (one of the best films I've ever seen, animated or not, some scenes like the train one are absolute perfection )
Totally agree forgot to add it to the list not only the train scene but the whole film itself is awesome!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This was my Top 25 Animated Films list back in January when we had the countdown. Some of the movies might move up or down a few spots if I compiled my list today, (WALL-E is still my #1, Anastasia and Beauty and the Beast might move up a few places, but Fantasia might drop a few places), and my list would probably include the new Minions (2015) movie very close to the top of the list, but this is basically still my favorites list.

1) WALL-E (2008)
2) Fantasia (1940)
3) The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie (1979)
(Includes Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century, Hare-Way to the Stars, Duck Amuck, Rabbit Fire, Rabbit Seasoning, What's Opera Doc?, and more)
4) Despicable Me (2010)
5) Monsters, Inc. (2001)

6) Lilo and Stitch (2002)
7) Anastasia (1997)
8) Day & Night (Pixar Short - 2010)
9) Over the Hedge (2006)
10) The Adventures of Tintin (2011)

11) Daffy Duck's Quackbusters (Includes Transylvania 6-5000, Hyde and Go Tweet, and more) (1988)
12) Finding Nemo (2003)
13) Ice Age (2002)
14) La Luna (Pixar Short - 2011)
15) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)

16) The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
17) Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
18) Beauty and the Beast (1991)
19) Partly Cloudy (Pixar Short - 2009)
20) The Lego Movie (2014)

21) Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Rankin/Bass - 1964)
22) It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966)
23) Hotel Transylvania (2012)
24) The Brave Little Toaster (1987)
25) Hoodwinked! (2005)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Skazka skazok > PIxar & Disney
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

1. Grave of the Fireflies - Isao Takahata (1988)
2. Whisper of the Heart - Yoshifumi Kondo (1995)
3. Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi/Vincent Paronnaud (2007)
4. My Neighbour Totoro - Hayao Miyazaki (1988)
5. Up - Bob Peterson/Pete Doctor (2009)

6. Wolf Children - Mamoru Hosoda (2012)
7. Garden of Words - Makoto Shinkai (2013)
8. Fantastic Mr Fox - Wes Anderson (2009)
9. Mary & Max - Adam Elliot (2009)
10. 5 Centimetres per Second (2007) - Makoto Shinkai

Princess Mononoke
Whisper Of The Heart
The Wind Rises
The Incredibles
Toy Story 3/Lilo and Stitch/The Girl That Leapt Through Time/Coraline. It's really hard to pick.

The Terminator
1. The lion King
2. inside out
3. Big Hero 6
4. Toy Story 2
5. Up

Up (in my all time top ten favorite movies)

Ratatouille (in my all time top ten favorite movies)

Mary and Max. (in my all time top ten favorite movies)

Wreck-It Ralph

WALL·E

What can I say, I'm a bit of a Pixar fangirl.

Do check out the MoFo Top 100 Animated Films Countdown that we compiled last year (and the awesome job I did hosting it ). Lots of great stuff there.

Didn't know you were such a Ralph fan MV. I really loved it but my boys have made me watch it a whole lot the last couple of years. How did you feel about Leggo movie?

Didn't know you were such a Ralph fan MV. I really loved it but my boys have made me watch it a whole lot the last couple of years. How did you feel about Leggo movie?
I didn't hate Lego Movie, but was fairly underwhelmed by it. I kind of felt like some of the jokes get dragged on too long and wore a bit thin. It might've worked better for me as a short.

But yeah, I absolutely adore Ralph. By far Disney's best CG film (f*** Frozen). So many in jokes, great animation, and wonderful characters. I've heard they're making a sequel. I pray it's at least half as good as the original.

Master of My Domain
1. Spirited Away (former Top 10 movie)
2. Wall-E (fav Pixar)
3. Fantasia (simply beautiful)
4. Grave of the Fireflies (one of the greatest war movies every made IMO, and that's saying a lot)
5. Toy Story (nostalgia ftw, I watched this movie around a million times when I was young)

I didn't hate Lego Movie, but was fairly underwhelmed by it. I kind of felt like some of the jokes get dragged on too long and wore a bit thin. It might've worked better for me as a short.

But yeah, I absolutely adore Ralph. By far Disney's best CG film (f*** Frozen). So many in jokes, great animation, and wonderful characters. I've heard they're making a sequel. I pray it's at least half as good as the original.
I can see that. I am assuming Batman and the bunk couch were the biggest offenders for you? I thought they had a similar sensibility humor wise that is why I was wondering. I haven't sat through Lego Movie nearly as much, only twice I think, so the humor might grow cold for me eventually too.

Master of My Domain
I'm a huge fan of the Lego Movie, because for me ever joke worked, the film was really fast paced, plus I grew up with Legos and still have a lot today.

Most recent purchase: Taj Mahal, took a few days to make.

I can see the similarities in the humor, but Wreck-It Ralph was much more successful in making it work for me. Then again, I've only watched The Lego Movie once, so maybe it'll grow on me.

Care for some gopher?
In no particular order:

Wall-E
Mary and Max
The Lion King
How to Train Your Dragon
Toy Story 2