Tools    

Dirty Harry
Magnum Force
2001: A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
The Shining
L.A. Confidential
The Thing

Nice additions! I've always been meaning to watch Dirty Harry, hopefully I can get around to it soon.

I have to return some videotapes.
I havent seen it either, but its one of my parents' favorites so if I dont like it then it definitely wont go to waste.

The Ring
A Serious Man
The Big Lebowski
Burn After Reading
Barton Fink
Intolerable Cruelty
Predator
The Princess Bride

Damn, getting up to date with the Coens, huh?

Cool batch of films there, though, especially The Big Lebowski and Predator! Both are totally must-have's in a movie collection imo!

Damn, getting up to date with the Coens, huh?

Cool batch of films there, though, especially The Big Lebowski and Predator! Both are totally must-have's in a movie collection imo!
That whole Coen pack was only 19 bucks, thought it'd be worth it!

I gotta rewatch Predator, and I've heard some really good things about "The Ring"

Full Metal Jacket
The French Connection
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
The Rock
Good Will Hunting

The Ring
A Serious Man
The Big Lebowski
Burn After Reading
Barton Fink
Intolerable Cruelty
Predator
The Princess Bride
Full Metal Jacket
The French Connection
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
The Rock
Good Will Hunting

--------------

Full Metal Jacket is one of my favorite films, so I really hope you enjoy that one! I also LOVE The Princess Bride, I hope you enjoy that one also.

Use to own Predator on VHS and watched it so many times when I was younger, it's a very fun watch!

Big Lebowski, Alien, and The French Connection are all very good, nice buys there. I watched some of the other Aliens when I was younger but for the life of me can't remember them at all or even know which one I was watching. I'm pretty sure I saw the one where Ripley has the shaved head.

I recently bought and watched Good Will Hunting and really enjoyed it. That should be a good watch for ya.

I watched The Ring when it first came out, thought it was a decent horror film but didn't think much else about it.

The Usual Suspects (for my parents, I hated it)
The Crazies
Hot Tub Time Machine (it was ok, my parents love Cusack so it's mostly for them)
Inception
The Lincoln Lawyer

$5 each. Definitely worth it

Some good buys here, Cole, especially that last batch! edit: the previous batch I mean, that one consisting of Alien, Aliens, The Rock, Good Will Hunting etc. great films!

Some good buys here, Cole, especially that last batch! edit: the previous batch I mean, that one consisting of Alien, Aliens, The Rock, Good Will Hunting etc. great films!
Thanks

I'm glad I am finding these good deals. My collection is getting bigger and bigger

The Ring
A Serious Man
The Big Lebowski
Burn After Reading
Barton Fink
Intolerable Cruelty
Predator
The Princess Bride
nice batch this one Barton Fink is such a great film!

I need to stop.

The Prestige
American History X
The Social Network
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Taken
Gone Baby Gone