Favorite quote of all time in a movie !

Tools    

I wanna know you guys what is you favorite quote of all time in any movie ?

me is certainly in the shining !

- Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. [Silence and a pause] Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chins? Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in.

this quote , in my opinion is the most epic quote of all time we're completely saw the transformation in Jack Torrance. he's became a total psychopath who's want to kill is entire family. This is EPIC .

You ? what is your favorite quote ?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

ABSOLUTE favorite film quote of all time:

Casablanca (1942)

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

A cynical and embittered gentleman is affected by reality's ironic coincidence...

''That is a matter of opinion and I don't give a **** about yours''
or
'' If there is a hell and those sons of bitches are from it. Then there has gotta be a heaven Jacob''

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

"And then... Complete Silence. Everything that lives is still. Are the hills going to march off? Will heaven fall upon us? Will the Earth open under us? We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us."
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Once Upon a Time in the West: "I saw three of these dusters a short time ago. They were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters there were three men. Inside the men there were three bullets."

Tonight, we will be partaking of a liquid repast as we wend our way up The Golden Mile.

Commencing with an inaugural tankard at The First Post, then onto The Old Familiar, The Famous Cock, The Cross Hands, The Good Companions, The Trusty Servant, The Two Headed Dog, The Mermaid, The Beehive, The King’s Head and The Hole In The Wall for a measure of the same, all before the last bittersweet pint in that most fateful terminus…

The World’s End.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is not Nam, there are rules!

So much genius in one sentence.

Also I love some of Yoda's speeches from ESB.

Unregistered User
But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth. Most acid fanciers can handle this sort of thing.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I watched the Magnificent Seven for the umpteenth time on the weekend and it's full of great lines:

Vin: You elected?
Chris: Na. I got nominated real good.

Hilario: Very young, and very proud.
Chris: Well, the graveyards are full of boys who were very young, and very proud.

Chris: He's a good gun, and we aren't heading for a church social.

Vin: We deal in lead friend.

but the wind was stronger
Big Trouble in Little China
Jack Burton : " I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."

But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth. Most acid fanciers can handle this sort of thing.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

One of my favourite films!

You could literally list about 50 great quotes from that movie.

My fav;

Duke: "Hey where did you get this stuff?"

Gonso: "Never mind it's absolutely pure"

Unregistered User
One of my favourite films!

You could literally list about 50 great quotes from that movie.

My fav;

Duke: "Hey where did you get this stuff?"

Gonso: "Never mind it's absolutely pure"
Brilliant.

also,

Duke:- Oh god, did you eat all this acid?
Gonzo:- That's right. MUSIC!

The whole bath scene has me in kinks every time!

Mr Grady, you WERE the caretaker here

i'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker

you've always been the caretaker

"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again."

Brilliant.

also,

Duke:- Oh god, did you eat all this acid?
Gonzo:- That's right. MUSIC!

The whole bath scene has me in kinks every time!

Don't **** with me know man! I am Ahab!