What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Recently watched Ong Bak II with Tony Jaa. It will ruin the experience if you select dub version: "Goood luuck young maaster!"

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

UnderWater Worlds was a fascinating chapter.

24 redemption extended version with included video: blood never dries - child soldiers

just literally finnished watching it. I love this movie!
If you like The Strangers, I recommend the French film Ils/Them that came out before the American film and very creepy compared to The Strangers:

This was great. A direct and often uncomfortable study of masculinity and how it has an effect on our peers and family. I expected something Straw Dogsy after reading the synopsis, but what I found was something even more realistic and affecting. It really struck a nerve with me. Hadn't heard of this prior to borrowing it from the library but I would be happy to discuss it more with somebody who has seen it. If anybody could recommend me a similar film that would be great.

Well acted, but it didn't really do anything for me. Gyllenhaal was the best I had seen from her but that was to be expected since she is meant to carry the whole film. Worth a watch but I wouldn't expect anything beyond a decent little indie.

I hadn't seen this before but thought I would give it a try. Pretty good performance driven film. Cruise matches Hoffman for credibility and it's got moments of genuine humour amongst the tenderness. Good film.

Yeah well, it is what it is, I guess. It's fun if you're in the mood for that sort of thing. Prefer the first Evil Dead by far though.

"He has all the time in the world ... "
Assembly/Ji jie hao

It is based on a true story.

Today I had a great double bill. First we watched this. Forget Kane or Casablanca. This is the most quotable film I've ever seen. One watch and I think my g/f and I ran off about 15 quotes. My current favourite is "The bigger something is, the deader it is."

And then we watched this, which you can find on youtube, should you so wish.

Most of the time, I had no idea what was going on in this. Still had a good laugh, though, and Caroline Munro seems to change costume every other scene. All this is good.

I lurve Caroline Munro, she's gorgeous and in so many cult movies. Infact she's hands down my favourite B-movie goddess. That's my biggest problem with Lustig's Maniac. I just find it too unbelievable that her chracter would fall for Spinell's slobby wierdo. She's right up there with Pam Grier, Barbara Steele, Ingrid Pitt, Linda Blair, Stella Stevens, Sybil Danning and the like for me.

Unfortately we don't have any plug-ins at work so I can't see the video you posted and don't know what it is. Will check it out later.

Good one.Thanks for sharing.

Total Recall. Got it as a gift, was awesome.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Super 8

Not bad, but not as great as I was hoping.