The Da Vinci Code Part 2???

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
naoimi watts is set to play vitorria vetra in the movie. The rest of the cast has yet to be decided. Really interested to see who plays the camerlengo.

but you won't be in it Silas

anyway, the teaser trailer is in the previews on the DVD for the Da Vinci Code.

Oh, and the writers Strike is almost over (they are suspected to sign a contract soon, forgot when.) So, I'd imagine this will start back up again.

Lost in never never land
It's a prequel based off the book "Angels & Demons"

and I thought it was well written :'(
I would have to disagree with that. It is what I would term a summer book, plenty of flash to it, but no substance. Even though I will say that I am glad that they didn't decide to try and continue The DaVinci Code story as the title had implied, but "Angels & Demons" was a fairly lousy book. It again had the problem where the main character is perfect, which is just annoying because then there is no suspense as to what is going to happen in the book (even though there generally isn't much anways), but you know that there isn't a chance that anything is going to become notably wrong in the book for the main character.
WARNING: "Angels & Demons" spoilers below
Consider on of the end scenes where he jumps out of a helicopter from a mile up with a bed sheet and manages to survive.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I would have to disagree with that. It is what I would term a summer book, plenty of flash to it, but no substance

then it will be a summer movie

Angels and demons was part 2

Eh, only sort of. The novel it was based on was a prequel, and it was reworked to be (technically) a sequel, film-wise.

More importantly, you're replying to a thread that was started before Angels & Demons came out. I'm sure everyone who was interested in this thread knows about it by now.

I loved the Da Vinci code... great book, with controversial topics and more than decent writing. However, I can't say that the film even came close to matching the intellectual level of the novel. Don't get me wrong, Tom Hanks is an amazing actor, but seemed to fall short of fulfilling this role entirely as Robert Langdon. Being that I have read both The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons, I find it hard to see what this second edition could possibly have to engage an audience...

"Live forever or die trying"
Same question as moviemad. But can they consider it a series becuase they would have to tie the plot together some how and I don't see how they can given that its "history based", so to speak.

Bjoernar The Blogger
Part 2? Aren't we finished yet?