The Da Vinci Code Part 2???

Tools    

Not sure if this has already been brought up (i'm apologizing if it has) but there are rumours going around that Ron Howard is going to do another Da Vinci Code movie. The rumours could not be credible at all. But what is everyone's opinion of this idea?

Movie Forums Critic
yeah it is true, i've heard it on the news, after creating the film the angels the demons , it will be soon followed by the making of the Da vinci code....

Lost in never never land
Oh great, hopefully Dan Brown doesn't get his hands on this one and ruin it like he did the first one.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

wow I'm pretty excited to see this one and see again some revelations and see how Dan Brown will make people think for the second time aorund

so many things wrong with these responces... the Da Vinci Code is already out... has been for a while. And Dan Brown is the author of these books, so he already has his hands on them. Ron Howard is the director of the movie... angels and demons takes place before Da Vinci code and takes place in Rome and Vatican City and involves the illuminatti

A Da Vinci Code Part 2? Where do they based the story?In the novel?I thought it was already done in the first movie..Just asking!

A Da Vinci Code Part 2? Where do they based the story?In the novel?I thought it was already done in the first movie..Just asking!
according to the rumors... Sony’s Da Vinci Code sequel is now moving ahead..it would be based on the Angels & Demons another book by Dan Brown...supermodel Gisele Bundchen - rumored to be on the set...

Movie Forums Extra
This could be interesting..

I would watch the new movie.
I read the book for the first movie.
What was fun about that, was so many other people read the book, it was exciting to discuss it.
This period was Pre-MoFo.
When I went to see the movie, it went pfft.
Too difficult to follow.
I love the whole concept of the Da Vinci Code.
I wish it were true, like Outer Space Aliens.

A apart 2.,? How can this be possible.,?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
A apart 2.,? How can this be possible.,?
It's a prequel based off the book "Angels & Demons"

and I thought it was well written :'(

The big thing carrying these films is the plot. With all the research and fairly decent idea behind the first I am sceptical if the same effort would go into the 2nd.
Yes Howard may pull his weight but with the writters strike who will write the film?

It's a prequel based off the book "Angels & Demons"

and I thought it was well written :'(
If part 2 should be based on the first book "Angels and Demons" then it's a different story..Da Vinci Code is different from Angels and Demons.

yeah I quite fun of readings those books and they re different to each other.,

Yeah, I have read that Tom Hanks will reprise his role as Robert Langdon.

naoimi watts is set to play vitorria vetra in the movie. The rest of the cast has yet to be decided. Really interested to see who plays the camerlengo.