Your favourite film set in (mostly) 1 location

Tools    

I'd say Signs is a decent movie... they leave the farm for a little bit but mostly it's based in and around the house.
Alien could be classed as well maybe? A large chunk of the movie is in The Nostromo's corridors.

Carpenter's The Thing though is awesome. Set in Outpost 31's main building.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sunset Limited
Amour
Time to Die
The Turin Horse
12 Angry Men
The Passion of Joan of Arc
The Moth

Bug

Smoke (smoke shop as main hub)

I'm not Rappaport (central park)

Plaza Suite

Can think of the film's title, bummer; about taxi-cab stories at night in different cities round the world.

And all of those already mentioned, great flicks!

Seconding 12 Angry Men. Another good one is Shock Corridor.

Glad to see the underrated Rope getting some respect. My pick would be Rear Window.

This Is Not a Test. A low-budget film about the start of nuclear war that takes place at a road block.

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...

Can think of the film's title, bummer; about taxi-cab stories at night in different cities round the world.
The movie is Jim Jarmusch's Night on Earth, and I really like that film, especially the NYC segment.

I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few, but some of my favorite films that are set in one location include 127 Hours and Prairie Home Companion. Another favorite of mine is Lifeboat. It seems like Alfred Hitchcock specialized in these type of films.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Oh I love these kind of movies especially the ones set in just one day as well.

My two favourites that immediately come to mind are

The Breakfast Club (1985)

and

Empire Records (1995)

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Oh and totally third-ing Rear Window. My favourite Hitchcock film.

I'd say Signs is a decent movie... they leave the farm for a little bit but mostly it's based in and around the house.
Alien could be classed as well maybe? A large chunk of the movie is in The Nostromo's corridors.

Carpenter's The Thing though is awesome. Set in Outpost 31's main building.
Great picks!
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!