Celebrity crushes

Tools    

I like Jennifer Aniston ... love her movie the Bounty hunter

Besides the already mentioned Lindsey Buckingham and (obviously) Joaquin Phoenix, this guy has captured my fancy:

Marcus Mumford. A strange situation, really, since I'm typically attracted to older American men. But there's just something about this 20 something Brit's smile and the way his love of his craft shines through that I just can't resist.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I like Jennifer Aniston ... love her movie the Bounty hunter
I'm gonna pretend that I didn't hear that last part.

Semper Fooey
Too much collagen

mine is just love her smile

Do we know this or is this just gossip, at least partly, inspired by these pics. Well, that and the fact that she doesn't act or look like the usual Hollywood starlet.

Mila Kunis

The part of my brain that's controlled by my penis is a big fan of Zooey Deschanel and Chloe Sevigny.

Zooey is some katy perry lookin' ass ho, cant really act either but she has been in some good films

ellen page probably and in about 3 years it will be chloe moretz

Marcus Mumford. A strange situation, really, since I'm typically attracted to older American men. But there's just something about this 20 something Brit's smile and the way his love of his craft shines through that I just can't resist.
At first glance scrolling up, I thought this guy was Chaz Bono.

Not saying Marcus is ugly, but thought they looked similar. Chaz weighs more, though.

Actually, Honeykid, Mumford, if you look hard enough, looks exactly like Whoopi Goldberg.

Boy, k.d. Lang looks different, and yet, still the same. I'll never forget my first introduction to her -- on Pee Wee's Christmas Special -- most confusing guest on there to me at the time because I had no idea who she was and she looked like a man, but wasn't. I hated the 80's -- her and Tracy Chapman broke my developing brain.

Ever since I've watched Crazy, Stupid, Love with my girlfriend, I have a strange fascination with Ryan Gosling. It's not because I have a crush on the guy. I just think he is extremely well-groomed in that film. Just look at all these:

I just love a well-groomed man. It says a lot about one's character. I don't get men who just buy clothes out of pure necessity of having to wear something. There's some mates of mine who despise shopping. So, they enter a store, fit one item (preferably in a large size so it always 'fits'), then buy that item in 3 different colours and they're on their way. I look at them and I think: you look awful. I know they probably don't care, but still...

Anyway, I like Gosling's appearance a lot, and not just in this film. If I was a woman out on the town with a high bar for one night stands, I'd go home with him. I know some probably think he's too polished, but meh... I like him better than Hugh Jackman.

And when he took off his shirt in Crazy, Stupid, Love, there was a collective OH MY GAWD in the theater. Yes, it was justified.

EDIT: extreme computer aids going on due to posting these pics.