Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm worried that my one-pointer might not be one-pointy enough and somebody else will have had the same idea.
Mall Cop is far from a one pointer. Top ten easily.

Paging a couple of people I PM'ed, but that haven't submitted ballot yet...

@beelzebubble, @Captain Steel, @Corax, @Gideon58, @Swan, @Claireofthemoon, @CringeFest, @Mr Minio, @ScannerDarkly, @MadMac, @TONGO, @OHForums, @Dog Star Man, @Derek Vinyard, @StuSmallz, @AKA23, @Cryptic, @rambond, @Tramuzgan, @CaptainT, @Sedai, @wositelec, @moongirl, @akatemple, @Austruck, @honeykid, @Raven73, @JayDee, @ironpony, @skizzerflake, @ThatDarnMKS

Feel free to submit your ballot in the above link. Thanks!

A system of cells interlinked
Will be tweaking it as I work today, until I get to the point where I just have to lock in an order and run with it. I always agonize over my list on the last day! Arg...

Let's see, is The Dark Knight number 1 or number 2...

Yesterday was the biggest push we had so far, with 12 ballots submitted. Can we get 23 today?

Will be tweaking it as I work today, until I get to the point where I just have to lock in an order and run with it. I always agonize over my list on the last day! Arg...

Let's see, is The Dark Knight number 1 or number 2...

There are a whole bunch that I missed, and tbh my sight seriously began to deteriorate toward the end of the 00's to the point was registered as blind in 2010, so i really didn't pay asmuch attention to the last couple of years of that decade, as was going through some other sh*t and really didn't get back into closely following new movies again til about 2014/15-ish.

How do I submit my form if I don’t have a computer?

It says since this feature is in beta, I need a computer
BooBoo, if you have any issues to get around a computer, let me know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
wait. so yesterday's today wasn't the day?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

wait. so yesterday's today wasn't the day?
I have a post about this earlier, short version is I couldn't remember offhand if the day listed was "by this day" or "on this day," and I had to run off to work without checking and I figured better to be safe than sorry, since being wrong the *other* way means people wait and miss a deadline.

How do I submit my form if I don’t have a computer?

It says since this feature is in beta, I need a computer
Yeah, sorry, gotta use a desktop. Just one thing too many, coding up a version for mobile, and to be honest the way the tool works it would be pretty awkward anyway.

If you absolutely cannot get to a desktop AND you don't mind using a wonky-for-mobile interface, you can switch to the Desktop style either in your profile or in your phone's browser (three dots/settings and Request Desktop Site, or something like that). But please be careful because if you click off the page in the middle of your ballot you might lose the work.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Paging a couple of people I PM'ed, but that haven't submitted ballot yet...

@beelzebubble, @Captain Steel, @Corax, @Gideon58, @Swan, @Claireofthemoon, @CringeFest, @Mr Minio, @ScannerDarkly, @MadMac, @TONGO, @OHForums, @Dog Star Man, @Derek Vinyard, @StuSmallz, @AKA23, @Cryptic, @rambond, @Tramuzgan, @CaptainT, @Sedai, @wositelec, @moongirl, @akatemple, @Austruck, @honeykid, @Raven73, @JayDee, @ironpony, @skizzerflake, @ThatDarnMKS

Feel free to submit your ballot in the above link. Thanks!
i haven't seen enough 2000 movies recently to honestly contribute to the competition. Annhiliation is good, that one pops up in my head. Sorry buddy.

i haven't seen enough 2000 movies recently to honestly contribute to the competition. Annhiliation is good, that one pops up in my head. Sorry buddy.
No probs. Just fulfilling my duty to raise awareness

This is a *very* common sentiment, FWIW, but you really don't need to feel like an expert in the period to participate. The countdowns are a mix of all kinds of tastes and experience levels and that variation is what makes them interesting and meaningful. Plus, your ballot's private (only Thief and I can see it and we're not scouring them or anything) unless you choose to reveal it, so any shame is completely internal.

I can tell you plenty of people have submitted ballots that don't have all sorts of influential or avante garde masterpieces or whatever. There's plenty of breadth there.