Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The trick is not minding

Lone Wolf and Cub: White Heaven in Hell. Sixth and final film in the series. Winter is coming for Ogami Itto to.
Don’t forget that American release where they took parts of Sword of Vengeance and added it to parts of River Cart of Styx to create Shogun Assassin!

The trick is not minding
Cold day inside means I’m going to try to marathon the following:

Another Round
City Heat
Frances Ha!
Chaos Walking
T-Men

And if I find time, Ammonite. I might save that for tomorrow, however.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
On pay per view, but they show it live at Cinemark theaters. Went to their last one there and it was fun. Should be a hell of a show tonight.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

On pay per view, but they show it live at Cinemark theaters. Went to their last one there and it was fun. Should be a hell of a show tonight.

How ya' doing? Life treating you OK?

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
How ya' doing? Life treating you OK?

Fine, thanks. Ended up not dying 2 years ago. How are you?

Fine, thanks. Ended up not dying 2 years ago. How are you?

Doing alright. Time flies.

Don’t forget that American release where they took parts of Sword of Vengeance and added it to parts of River Cart of Styx to create Shogun Assassin!
Thank you Wyldesyde. I am looking forward to seeing how that story goes. Those two early films really made an impression. Specially since i new nothing about the style etc.

wanabe movie critique
Oceans Twelve

“One of the greatest female villains of all time” - highly doubtful, but I could get on board with that.

Barbara Crampton is always great.
This is exactly like Creep, but it’s not bad. Never have I ever been as irritated with social media (the typical kind at least) than I am as I watch this. Could have killed the bloggers myself.