Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

From his documentary, I presume that he is gay as one never sees him with a woman romantically. Nor with a man, actually. There’s actually something asexual about him. Will post link to the documentary, which is really good & will try to find photo of him dressed as a woman.

Thought I had seen a photo of Polunin dressed as a woman in a movie, but must be mistaken. He plays a man in Red Sparrow. This is the link to the documentary about him, which is really good. He’s very likeable.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5097070/

Had no idea Alan Alda was so darn cute in MASH. Really good-looking in his late thirties. Forties too, actually, as the show ran for 11 years. Which is odd considering the Korean War lasted only 3 years.

Swoon over would be an exaggeration here, but Troy Garity (Ballers HBO) is very handsome. And I just realized he’s Jane Fonda’s son. That explains his sexy husky voice.

Ditto ditto ditto @Ms. M
M

So many choices but recently it'd be Cody Fern. He's a new favourite of mine after Matt Bomer, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Rami Malek, etc.

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
................…......................................

This British actor - Harry Lawtey - is gorgeous. And in IndustryHBO, we saw him completely starkers. Which was nice.