Name an actor that you recently became a fan of.

Tools    

Ha! yes but none with Max von Sydow. I've only seen him in English language films. I did watch a German language film 2 weeks ago and I have another to watch in a few days.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Tom Hardy.

I loved Locke and probably could have watched another hour of a guy talking to himself in the car. There is a little post apocalyptic movie he is starring in this year as well. It might not be on the level of Turbo Kid, but should be worth watching.

Jake Gyllenhall was good in End of Watch and Prisoners - I'd never paid attention to him before that
I was already a fan of his but after watching Nightcrawler he's become one of my favorites.

More Lake Bell please.

She is beautiful and super charming and funny. I think if she was challenged with a juicy dramatic role she would really bust out. She wrote directed and starred "In A World..." Really cute entertaining flick.

Seems like she is destined to go behind the camera however. She seems to be lining up a hefty movie to direct next. The Emperor's Children. Seems more dramatic but she just got Jeff Bridges to sign on. Could be promising hopefully she can deliver again.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2015/jef...en-adaptation/

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Oh and I forgot to mention. I think she is perfect for Captain Marvel. If they were looking for someone to do what RDJ did for Iron Man. If you watch In a World... you can see some RDJ in her. Plus I mean look at her body she has that down for a superhero

I discovered Julianne Moore recently, and she is quickly becoming one of my favorite active actors.
It's weird, she has a super compelling filmography, starring in all kinds of films, but I managed to miss her until I watched the Carrie remake.

I have recently become a fan of River Phoenix!

I am the Watcher in the Night
I'd say Mark Ruffalo, loved his turn in Foxcatcher and Channing Tatum too, really found him annoying in his action roles but the guy came into his own in Jump Street and was brilliant in Foxcatcher. I've also started to like Edward Norton again, found him so annoying for much of the last decade but he had two terrific performances in Budapest and Birdman.

Actors/tresses I'm starting to dislike include Tom Hardy...he seems like the same guy in every movie lol Eddie Redmayne, Ik now he's the flavour of the month but every one of his interviews are horrible. I hate to say this but he comes across as too nerdy and way too posh. I'm also really starting to dislike Cumberbatch, he is everywhere, again, I dislike his interviews and his performance in the Imitation Game is grossly overrated as is the movie itself.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I'd say Mark Ruffalo, loved his turn in Foxcatcher and Channing Tatum too, really found him annoying in his action roles but the guy came into his own in Jump Street and was brilliant in Foxcatcher. I've also started to like Edward Norton again, found him so annoying for much of the last decade but he had two terrific performances in Budapest and Birdman.

Actors/tresses I'm starting to dislike include Tom Hardy...he seems like the same guy in every movie lol Eddie Redmayne, Ik now he's the flavour of the month but every one of his interviews are horrible. I hate to say this but he comes across as too nerdy and way too posh. I'm also really starting to dislike Cumberbatch, he is everywhere, again, I dislike his interviews and his performance in the Imitation Game is grossly overrated as is the movie itself.
Edward Norton is one of my favorites, quite possibly my number one favorite. I liked him in just about everything but I agree that he was in his prime in the late 90's with his breakthrough (Primal Fear) and two iconic roles (American History X and Fight Club) and it's cool that he's doing good again with the two that you mentioned.

Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom? I didn't like it quite as much as Grand Budapest but Norton has a much bigger role and he's very good in it.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I saw Benedict Cumberbatch as Kahn in Star Trek Into Darkness and really liked him in it, but kind of forgot. Then watched Sherlock, and recently, The Imitation Game, and now I'm locked in as a fan.

Liv Ullman. I liked her in Persona but after watching Hour of the Wolf, I've really grown fond of her and plan on watching the rest of her films.
I'm a recent fan of Liv Ullmann but due to an English film she starred in (Richard's Things) and not her better-known ones.

Eddie Redmayne: Saw him in Les Miserables, and My Week with Marilyn. Even though I disliked the later I still liked his perfomance.
I really liked him in Black Death.