You know you're a film addict when...

Tools    

You know you're a film addict when:

1. You freak out because the VCR just broke, and you have to wait until Friday to buy another. (1992)
2. The staff at Walmart says, "Hellooooo, video lady!" Every time you come into the store. Early 90's!
3. You end several conversations with movie quotes, or laugh about how this or that just reminded you of a specific scene from a movie. I still do this.
4. You play movies no matter what you are doing . . .

I have a TV, VCR, DVD player, and Roku box in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, and hobby/storage building outside. What will I do about yard work, and exercising? I have a Zune with numerous movies stored on it, and now an iPad for my Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon accounts. If all else fails, there are headphones, so I can at least listen to it.

5. When you honestly own well over 5,000 movies. Six, seven . . . I honestly don't know. There is no way in hell I'm going to count them, either.

Master of My Domain
Your idols, instead of let's say Einstein or Hemingway, are mark f and Holden Pike.

You know you're a film addict when the only 2 sites you go on are IMdB and Movieforums.

...you still own VHS tapes with 3 or 4 films recorded on each tape in EP mode
Six totes full, stored in the attic. Not that I count them as a part of my actual movie collection, but I still can't toss them.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You know you're a film addict when even I watch as many movies as mark f - although the numbers go slightly down during baseball season.

...when you can name a movie's director, lead cast, year of release, and whether it won any Awards that year when that movie is brought up in a social gathering, but choose not to out of fear of sounding like a "dork"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You know you are a severe film addict if you watch more films than mark f

You know you are a film watching legend if you've seen more films than mark f

You know you are committing crime if you watch films even more kinky than MovieGal does.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
you know your a film addict when you turn on TCM and cant wait to hear what robert osborne has to say (at the beginning and end), about the film youre gonna watch.

You know you're a film addict when the only 2 sites you go on are IMdB and Movieforums.
LOL. Only one site now & that's why we're here.

You know you're a film addict when you're unable to sleep until you can think of the title of a movie you're trying to remember. Or you're the person your friends go to when they're trying to remember the title of a movie.