My Farewell Thread

Tools    

I'M BACKKK!!!

Well maybe just as a part-time member. The problems that I mentioned in my OP are still very much there, but I feel like I've sorta "set the wheels in motion" to dealing with them and I'm in a good enough spot to start posting here again.

So anyways, yeah, I have made my triumphant return!

What I miss??

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I'M BACKKK!!!

Well maybe just as a part-time member. The problems that I mentioned in my OP are still very much there, but I feel like I've sorta "set the wheels in motion" to dealing with them and I'm in a good enough spot to start posting here again.

So anyways, yeah, I have made my triumphant return!

What I miss??
It's nice to have ya back!

And well, I hope you've read War & Peace since we'll be here for some time in regards to what's happened

Cool.

Nothing. We stopped everything when you went away. It should all be just as you left it.
So I'm that important huh? I feel very special right now!

Part-time or full-time matters not a jot - it's just nice to see you back on here FW!
Wishing you well, as always.

It's nice to have ya back!

And well, I hope you've read War & Peace since we'll be here for some time in regards to what's happened
Part-time or full-time matters not a jot - it's just nice to see you back on here FW!
Wishing you well, as always.
Thank you both!

Hmmm... so it looks like Yoda was lying to me! I no longer feel special...

Welcome Back False Writer!

You know what happened why you were gone? We missed your dedication to MoFo and how you jumped in and quickly became an important part of the community....In short, we need members like you to get involved and make this site a community. Glad you're back!

Welcome back, man!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Thanks everyone, I knew there was a reason I wanted to get back on so bad, this is definitely the best community on the interwebz.

Glad I'm back!

Dammit FW! I went and nominated you for the miss you most of all MoFie, and you screwed me all up.

Welcome back brother!
Oh...

Guys, I just found out that I need to leave for a little longer, something came up that I need to try to win... umm I mean sort out. Will be back uhhhh sometime in January.