Movie of the Month (Master Thread)

Tools    

Yes! I'm interested. I tried to support the Movie of the Month in the past and I would do so in the future. I would love to see False Writer keep doing this but he said

So if it's OK with False Writer I'll fill his shoes as the promoter. I would have to make a new Movie of the Month (Master Thread)
as only False Writer can edit and add the new host on his post on this thread. So if that's OK, I can do than now.
I'm completely fine with you taking over Citizen! You were the biggest supporter when this was going on and—with all due respect to cricket, gb, Yoda, the podcast guys and all the other amazing participants—wouldn't want anyone else taking over!

If there was a way that you could take over this thread then I'd be all for that, but I don't think that's possible...only Yoda would know I guess. But yeah if not then go ahead and make a new one. Like I said I probably won't be able to be a regular participant but will try my best to support your thread, especially if I have easy access to one of the movies picked.