If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

Super
man

For sure

I'd be any one of these guys

I would say...Monsters Ball! With Hally Berry YUM

Luke Skywalker (losing a hand is no biggie) or Tony Stark.

Alternate version - with parents

I think I would like to be Joe Gideon from ALL THAT JAZZ, the inspiration for my user ID. The character did what he loved for a living and had women throwing themselves at him constantly.

Andy Dufrense.

Or maybe any lead character in the Poison Ivy series!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Walter from The Big Lebowski

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These ****ing amateurs.

OR

Captain Spaulding

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Today I'd like to be Mako Mori from Pacific Rim (2013). I feel like hopping in my Jaeger and kicking some Kaiju ass with my my drift compatible cutie Raleigh Becket.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

I would love to be Joe Gideon from ALL THAT JAZZ...he has a dream job of being a Broadway director, choreographer, and a movie director. He has a gorgeous apartment in the center of Manhattan, a loving daughter, a flexible girlfriend and has every female dancer in New York throwing themselves at him in hopes of getting cast in one of his shows. My user name is borrowed from the character.

this is really easy

wookies are a long-lived species, with lifespans of several standard centuries. and Chewbacca is like their champion rock star. Jabba the Hut refers to him as 'the Mighty Chewbacca,' sometimes he's called a Walking Carpet. which is a pretty awesome nickname

they live in tree houses

they're big and hairy, wookie sex is crazy exotic, their women are total freaks. and while interspecies sex is generally frowned upon, only the worst kind of awful b!znatch earth woman would turn down a wookie, so she wouldn't be worth it anyways

even their little wookie pups are awesome

in conclusion, this is a really easy decision. i'm sure this hasn't covered all the advantages of being a Wookie Champion, bc those are infinite. on top of everything, we know that when Chewbacca dies after like a 300+ year standard lifespan, he gets resurrected as an immortal cyborg-wookie hybrid. so yea, Chewbacca. The End