Freddy
22.12%
23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

hey, after michael, Jason is a really close 2nd, i was just as pissed off as every1 else, but then i stopped to consider the reason for this atrocity, and realized that historically, the "laws" of Jason's fear, mortality, etc, changed from movie to movie, he died in 4, and 7, and was brought back to life by hi voltage electricity, but in the others, he was utterly unstoppable, especially 9 and X/10, so all i'm saying, is that while these alterations really suck, don't make enough sense, and hurt the continuity, they are common, and you ought to get used to them,

iow, suck it up, cause it's not getting better, and i'm sorry to sound harsh, but i'm just being honest

Yeah, but the fact in the actual film where hes meant to have a phobia of water he is seen in and around it. I appreciate your point but it doesnt fit in the rest of the film.
Can i say that as far as im cncerned Jason is a zombie, a really hard unstoppable killing machine but Ash kills zombies and im sure if he was being considered for a part in the film they'd have found some way of him being able to compete

jason isnt a zombie

I think he is kinda. Im pretty convinced he was killed in Part 4, hence The Final Chapter and therefor when he was hit by lightening and brought back to life in Part 6 that makes him a zombie, you dig?
And also The Necronimican is seen in the Vorhees residence

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I think he is kinda. Im pretty convinced he was killed in Part 4, hence The Final Chapter and therefor when he was hit by lightening and brought back to life in Part 6 that makes him a zombie, you dig?
And also The Necronimican is seen in the Vorhees residence

I'm not an Evil Dead fan, and well i only seen one movie but from like the middle, so please enlighten me on the book of the dead and the Necronimican.

They are one and the same, The Book of The Dead, or Necronimican contains bizzare ancient burial rituals etc etc, basically it awakes some dark and powerful force up in the woods when a recorded translation of it is played. The force then possess, zombiefies ppl and so on. Whens it destroyed the zombies melt as well, errr it has inscriptions of how to get rid of the evil, travel time and the zombies want it. Im not sure if Army of Darkenss plays to the continuity of the Book from the first 2 tho. hmmm, its a bit hard to write i dont tend to both with details, just soak up Bruce lol

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
They are one and the same, The Book of The Dead, or Necronimican contains bizzare ancient burial rituals etc etc, basically it awakes some dark and powerful force up in the woods when a recorded translation of it is played. The force then possess, zombiefies ppl and so on. Whens it destroyed the zombies melt as well, errr it has inscriptions of how to get rid of the evil, travel time and the zombies want it. Im not sure if Army of Darkenss plays to the continuity of the Book from the first 2 tho. hmmm, its a bit hard to write i dont tend to both with details, just soak up Bruce lol
I should rent those movies, and thx.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Evil Dead owns all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Army Of Darkness is the best one in the trilogy, it's funny as hell. The first one was acually supposed to be horror, then they realized how dumb it was and made the second one a dark humour/horror, and the third one is jsut plain ****ing hilarious. I love the mini-ashes in the third one, those rule!

Evil Dead 2 is the best in the series and possibly the best film ever, i love the mix of horror and comedy. The frst was a brilliant horror film, and 3rd was a funny Jason and the Argonauts style film but a bit to cheesy, in a good way, thers some classic lines. But any film where your hand gets possessed and you have to chop it of with a chainsaw and replace it with said chainsaw saying 'groovy' must be a classic

coke kills drink pepsi
well i think that before considering mike as a real subject we have first have to figure what michael is for the record no human can have that strengh and extreme healing factor

Michael is far from human, he is effectively possesed by Thorn, a spirit/demon/curse of sorts that uses his body as a vessel, kind of like what Jason did in #9, no matter what happened to a stolen body, he could keep going, so michael is never going to stop until his entire family is dead

and Jason's Keeper, i've just got to say that it's cheap for you to use a new profile to vote twice...

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
Michael is far from human, he is effectively possesed by Thorn, a spirit/demon/curse of sorts that uses his body as a vessel, kind of like what Jason did in #9, no matter what happened to a stolen body, he could keep going, so michael is never going to stop until his entire family is dead

and Jason's Keeper, i've just got to say that it's cheap for you to use a new profile to vote twice...
d00d. you are taking the voting thing too serious, and thats not why i got a new screename, if i wanted to do it in secret you would not have known, besides everyone in their right mind knows pinhead will own them all regardless so posh posh.

the evil dead triolgy is rubbish. the best set of movies is halloween followed by nightmaren elm st. then friday the 13th then hellraiser then evildead

Originally Posted by keeps
the evil dead triolgy is rubbish. the best set of movies is halloween followed by nightmaren elm st. then friday the 13th then hellraiser then evildead
Wow, the Evil Dead fans are gonna flame you for that one lol

Evil Dead is rubbish? Before you say **** like that put "in my opinion" at the end. It's 10 times as good as any other one of those movies that you mentioned.

Originally Posted by keeps
the evil dead triolgy is rubbish.
Hell. You didn't even spell trilogy right. Oh well, you're entitled to your opinion.

But Evil Dead does kick ass.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Evil Dead is rubbish? Before you say **** like that put "in my opinion" at the end. It's 10 times as good as any other one of those movies that you mentioned.

Take your own advice and put the "in my opinion" thing at the end. Thats the thing we are all gonna have conflicting opinions no matter what, so theres no point in even continuing with this conversation, because it will never end if we keep trying to convince people that their opinions are wrong. <<<<That is a fact

we really need to stop posting about who we think is better

Originally Posted by dillskies88
we really need to stop posting about who we think is better

yes, its getting really old

then we'd have nothing else to talk about...