Freddy
22.12%
23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What you forget is its a movie and the strongest is whoever they choose. If Ash were in the film he'd be the hero hence survive therefor winning by beating the others. Jason and Micheal killing Ash is all down to the script/producers/director, not real nothing says either character cant win. Although arguably biased im taking the side of Ash as if he were in the film hes the most likely to survive. As this is all theoritical its kinda irrelevant and no safe conclusion will be found but what really bugs me is all these jumped up fanboys of Jason and Micheal blabbing about 'ooooh Ash is human, bah, they kill him straight away' as you clearly (assuming you even have) watched the films thot 'oh wow, this killing machine with no character is killing ppl, i wont watch the end to see a human defeat them, im gona go masturbate'

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
What you forget is its a movie and the strongest is whoever they choose. If Ash were in the film he'd be the hero hence survive therefor winning by beating the others. Jason and Micheal killing Ash is all down to the script/producers/director, not real nothing says either character cant win. Although arguably biased im taking the side of Ash as if he were in the film hes the most likely to survive. As this is all theoritical its kinda irrelevant and no safe conclusion will be found but what really bugs me is all these jumped up fanboys of Jason and Micheal blabbing about 'ooooh Ash is human, bah, they kill him straight away' as you clearly (assuming you even have) watched the films thot 'oh wow, this killing machine with no character is killing ppl, i wont watch the end to see a human defeat them, im gona go masturbate'

If it were a VS. movie Ash would not be the hero. This one could go either way and i think we both know this, in any case the person who will most likely put "stop" Pinhead would be a normal human being whom of which, has never seen a demon before. Ash would be owned by Pinhead on the count of he would probably try and stop him, and by stopping him i mean fighting. Oh, and i have watched an Evil Dead movie, i kept it on for about an hour and turned the bull**** off. He should not be associated with horror, let him go fight the terminator or something.

And one more thing...Saying "Jason and Micheal killing Ash is all down to the script/producers/director" just kills the point of the conversation. I mean we all know this but whats important is to base our arguments on things that have already happened, not what the producers can make happen.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Yeah I gues you guys are right. They should make a horror movie where a human battles a human. I can't think of anyone more perfect than Ash vs. The Puisher. I really do think it can happen.

Originally Posted by Jasons#1Fan
If it were a VS. movie Ash would not be the hero. This one could go either way and i think we both know this, in any case the person who will most likely put "stop" Pinhead would be a normal human being whom of which, has never seen a demon before. Ash would be owned by Pinhead on the count of he would probably try and stop him, and by stopping him i mean fighting. Oh, and i have watched an Evil Dead movie, i kept it on for about an hour and turned the bull**** off. He should not be associated with horror, let him go fight the terminator or something.

And one more thing...Saying "Jason and Micheal killing Ash is all down to the script/producers/director" just kills the point of the conversation. I mean we all know this but whats important is to base our arguments on things that have already happened, not what the producers can make happen.
well Jason's#1Fan, we seem to have very similar opinions, and thank u 4 acknowledging the fact that i haven't flamed any1 for having an opinion, and Pyro, i'm sorry but the fact is that Ash is mortal, so neglecting the fact that yes he could win if the writers chose, he would lose simply because Jason, Michael, Freddy and Pinhead are all immortal and could last longer,

the writers can make a 15 year old girl beat pinhead, who apparently can own any of the other slashers, if that's true, then whats the point of this discussion and this entire website, the basis of these opinions come from the past events in the movies, and reguardless of what the writers can make happen the more relevant facts are in what has happened, so u can continue to specualte, and i respect ur methods of making conclusions, but u do have to face up to the fact that ash has a dramatic weakness and has a lot to lose, while that is not true for Michael and Jason, and Freddy and Pinhead have very little to lose
sorry if i seem blunt, but everyone has to face the truth sometime

jason and micael are mortal. if anyone has seen jason x at the beginning of the movie this chick keeps saying that they tried freezing him burning him, drowning him but he just wond die. well geez have you tried cutting him up in little piece and storing them in a box? exactly. as we can see jason is mortal - the movie producers just dont want him to die, thats it.
same goes with myers - cut off his head legs and arms and there - no more battles to try and save your life every halloween.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
jason and micael are mortal. if anyone has seen jason x at the beginning of the movie this chick keeps saying that they tried freezing him burning him, drowning him but he just wond die. well geez have you tried cutting him up in little piece and storing them in a box? exactly. as we can see jason is mortal - the movie producers just dont want him to die, thats it.
same goes with myers - cut off his head legs and arms and there - no more battles to try and save your life every halloween.
well, michael hasn't been captured, and Jason, well, if u say Jason goes to hell, but should they ever be captured, no crime will earn a dismemberment, so our gov. cant do that

even though hes killed over 200 people and the only way to stop him is that?

even though hes killed over 200 people and the only way to stop him is that?
still illegal, and besides, do u expect our govt to be that smart, and reguardless, it doesn't matter, that same thing will happen as in Jason Goes to Hell

never seen the movie
what happenes it in?

never seen the movie
what happenes it in?
jasons was blown to peices, and by the end of the movie lets just say he wasnt in pieces anymore boi!! So there goes the theory of cutting him into pieces, i mean the guy was blown into 1000 individual pieces

jasons was blown to peices, and by the end of the movie lets just say he wasnt in pieces anymore boi!! So there goes the theory of cutting him into pieces, i mean the guy was blown into 1000 individual pieces
yeah, and while we're at it, i'd like to point out that Jason has been
""killed"" about 4 times, and i mean buried, either at the bottom of the lake, or in a cemetary, but michael and the other's haven't

jason was also dead at the begining of fvj until freddy woke him

You know, it think its about time we go hunt the S.O.B., whos with me?

wait, wait, wait, i'm sorry, but are you planning on hunting an unstoppable killing machine that doesn't exist????????

i'm in

count me in boys!

I didnt know he was dead, I thought he was in a deep sleep or something.

yeah thats what i thought

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
never seen the movie
what happenes it in?
it's bad@ss jason turns in to a little crazy lookin' red lizard creature with a miniature mask... and at the end you see the sand blow off jasons mask on the ground and you see freddy's claw come out of the ground and pull the mask down to hell! ......as you hear fred's evil laugh

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
holy ***** your bringing back those F*cking child hood memories of my brother telling me that jason was in the lake by my house. And since thiers no crystal lake I'm pretty damn sure were he's at
LAKE DON CASTRO

well i didnt read the above two posts (i will later) because i had surgery on tuesday, now all i can do is lie down and i asked my mom to rend jason goes to hell. gonna watch it today and tell you guys what i think of it.