23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Bug Planet Proximus
dont spoil our fun

i think there is one obvious aspect you guys are forgetting about. who is going to win isnt just about who is bigger or stronger. its about who has the wittiest comebacks, the coolest feature, the smartest noggin' and the blackest heart......

enter Freddy

Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
dont spoil our fun

i think there is one obvious aspect you guys are forgetting about. who is going to win isnt just about who is bigger or stronger. its about who has the wittiest comebacks, the coolest feature, the smartest noggin' and the blackest heart......

enter Freddy
thank you, and besides if u put it that way Yoda/Hellbent, then this entire forum is pointless, a buch of people, mostly grown men, sitting around with nothing better to do, than discuss movies, and badmouth other peoples threads

oh, and D'yer, i think michael has a blacker heart

"This force..this thing that lives inside of him came from a source..too violent, too deadly for you to imagine. It grew inside him, contaminating his soul..it was PURE EVIL" - Dr. Loomis: Halloween 6

I'm afraid i have to agree with Yoda, this thread is pointless and will continue goin around in circles...
to summarise:
Pinhead= strongest..beat them all
Ash= coolest, human, yes but then so is everyone who wins in the films
Micheal= powerful, dark
Jason= brute
Freddy= witty, can only really win in dreams

I also think this thread should be allowed to continue, its not doing any harm...yet, as long as it doesnt turn into the original (slagging match).
And i can ask that it moves back to the topic of the film, i mean that is the point, its hardly been mentioned!

Ash (or Bruce Campbell) would be best in the sequel as he's the only one different enough to make it enjoyable and please fans (Evil Dead 4) he'd fit in as The Necronomican is seen in Jason Goes to Hell. Micheal would be pointless as hes just like Jason, Pinhead wouldn't be an opponent, just a ringleader, an idea i quite like. Ash would be an opponent and a worthy opponent. Although its not absolutley necessary to include another franchise.

Im gona try and refrain from upsetting anyone, so apologies to anyone who was offended, but as Yoda and the others have also pointed its pointless to go on about this. Any good thread that starts makes its point known to others, others discuss there thoughts and it ends. This one doesnt really go anywhere its just an endless merry-go-round so to speak. Though ill agree with Pyro Tramp that if its meeting its objective of talking about the sequel and not "slagging" then theres nothing more to complain about.

alright, then to talk about a sequel,

who thinks that someone other than Freddy and Jason should be included IN THE ACTUAL MOVIE?

and who thinks it would be cool to see someone else thrown into the mix, reguardless of the possible flaws, just see someone else thrown into a duke out, if so, who??

Happy?
(to the few that wanted to discuss the original topic)

i think it would rule if micheal would be thrown into the movie

I cant see Micheal in it to be honest, what would be added exept fan boy stuff, the plot would around the character, not the character around the plot but with these slashers nowadays im not sure if that would matter. I think there should be a pairing if that were to happen (3rd charcter) ie, Ash and Jason against Freddy as he has the Necronimcon

i dont see ash in it because it doesnt seem like he would fit in a slasher movie

Originally Posted by dillskies88
i dont see ash in it because it doesnt seem like he would fit in a slasher movie
thank you, he's not even a serial killer, he's a zombie slayer, and he's mortal, and he makes too many wisecracks, i don't see how people can even make a comparison, but i think it would be cool to have michael thrown in there, and i could be done, have it be like, freddy found/talked to michael after he got torched in Halloween 8, and Freddy sends him after Jason, to get revenge, and then michael, with the help of the kids trapped in the middle of it, finds out what Freddy did, and he and Jason temporarliy work to kill the bastard(literally, cause he has like 100 dads, all inmates), anyway, what do y'all think?

wow, that topic died...

it had a good run, think of it that way and just move on.

i dont understand in the poll why they voted for ash 5 times and miicheal 2 times. that just puzzles me

Originally Posted by dillskies88
i dont understand in the poll why they voted for ash 5 times and miicheal 2 times. that just puzzles me
same here, ash is f***ing mortal for gods sake, there's no way that he could win

You guys are morons, you cant see anywhere past your own opinion, and are to obssessed with what you want to think it through at see the negatives, like it would be ****, Freddy, Micheal, Jason the plots would be abmissmal. Seeing as technically those two kids won in FvJ, or at least werent beaten, its perfectably sensible to see Ash in the film. and have none of you seen any slashers? thers always there loudmouth witty stereotype, granted he gets killed, but that character will fit

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
You guys are morons, you cant see anywhere past your own opinion, and are to obssessed with what you want to think it through at see the negatives, like it would be ****, Freddy, Micheal, Jason the plots would be abmissmal. Seeing as technically those two kids won in FvJ, or at least werent beaten, its perfectably sensible to see Ash in the film. and have none of you seen any slashers? thers always there loudmouth witty stereotype, granted he gets killed, but that character will fit
i see that this topic always comes to a few people with a strong opinion, a lot on their mind, and namecalling they want done, i tried, but yoda, caitlyn, someone, u might as well lock it down asap...

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
I like them all
fav being freddy
scariest cosmetic factor would deffinitley be pinhead
scariest movies would be halloween series
scariest character jason
and freddy the all around greatest most original monster
I don't think ash could size up to beating these horror legends I think he would be brutally mutalated however all of them have been beaten by human characters in every flick
I think what it comes down to is who is more powerful and driven michael or jason, in my opinion michael takes the but freddy will always take the glory. The best fighting sequence in movie history would be jason vs. michael if done right.
If ash is in #2 he will obviously win.
freddy and pinhead's powers are weak against jason or michaels rage
jason had his ass handed to him by fred even had claws driven through his ****in head but he still won(not because of the chick)
If you really wan't to get technical jason would be unbeatable if in his jason x attire

Somethings, Aren't Meant To Die...
Jason could kill Freddy, Michael Myers, Pinhead, and definitly Ash.
The only reason Freddy got a few good hits in is, because Freddy wore him down in his nightmare.

Originally Posted by JVoorhees13
Jason could kill Freddy, Michael Myers, Pinhead, and definitly Ash.
The only reason Freddy got a few good hits in is, because Freddy wore him down in his nightmare.
well, i'd agree, and i definately favor michael, but that's just because i think that he's a better character, when it comes down to being an all out engine for destruction, a killing machine, the Jason definately takes the gold

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp

Well actually i think these Ash fans cannot see anywhere past their own opinions if anything. I mean jason is my fav, but i accept the fact that someone like Pinhead would own him to the fullest. However, everytime someone even brings up Ash even having a challenge you friggin Ash fans are all "Omg everyone sucks Ash would own them." I mean be foreal, i give Mike Myers(the guy whos started this thread) alot of credit for atleast being honest and not flaming anyone because they stated their opinion. Just grow up its that simple, and im not even gonna respond to any ignorant post pertaining to what i just wrote.