New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From the Director of Suicide Club, How can anyone not love Japanese films.

&feature=relmfu

Comedy, Roadtrip, Blah Blah. But it does seem to have a dark edge to the movie.

&feature=related

I don't want to step on your toes here, akatemple, but this is a trailer that I was looking forward to seeing after hearing the festival buzz. Now I want to see the film.

I don't think I could ever be more disappointed with a trailer that ends with 'A Martin Scorsese picture'
Heard that. Looks pretty bad.

I don't want to step on your toes here, akatemple...
Don't worry, you're not stepping on any toes. Anyone can post a trailer in here. Akatemple is just a trooper when it comes to doing so.

And Tyrannosaur looks pretty good, in an emotionally intense kinda way.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
[quote=bouncingbrick;758740]I don't want to step on your toes here, akatemple, but this is a trailer that I was looking forward to seeing after hearing the festival buzz. Now I want to see the film.

Tyrannosaur looks like a great movie, dark and intense, something I think I would like.

And yeah this thread is for everyone who wants to post here. I just have way to much free time on my hands.

A German Zombie Movie I think. Another Gory Trailer
It's a film from Italy. Uwe Boll presents doesn't fill me with hope, but it's something I'll be checking out. The other one above, the comedy zombie film looks really cheap, will give that one a miss.

Tyrannosaur looks pretty good

Check out the first trailer for The Rum Diary

http://www.examiner.com/movie-in-alb...ng-johnny-depp

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I couldn't get the above link to work, it might just be my browser, but I'll post the youtube link to The Rum Diary. This is one of my favorite books. Thanks RC127 for the Trailer. But loving the book I have to say that this movie in my opinion is not going to be anything like it, and that's a bad thing.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ I can't find the movie on dvd and I can't find when it's supposed to come out.

Okay this is a GOTH SEAN PENN I don't understand the Cure back story part of this.

&feature=related

The quest to return a lost Parrot to it's rightful owner.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Not much is known about director Yam Laranas’ The Road as of late, but the director has sent over the first teaser poster as a Killer Film exclusive as well as confirming to us that Johan Söderqvist, who scored Let the Right One In, will score The Road. The Philippine director impressed the genre crowd with his The Echo, and now he’s back with the mysterious The Road.
Carmina Villarroel, Rhian Ramos, TJ Trinidad, and Wendell Ramos star. On Laranas’ blog, he’s offered a few cryptic words on the project: “You drive. You get lost. You are alone. It’s all about excitement and nervousness.

&feature=digest_fri