What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Samuel L. Jackson?
Samuel L. Jackson

The fifteen films are, in order, Toni Collette in Changing Lanes, M. Emmet Walsh in White Sands, Emily Mortimer in Formula 51, David Strathairn in Losing Isaiah, Greta Scacchi in The Red Violin, Giovanni Ribisi in Basic, Amy Madigan in The Last Full Measure, J.T. Walsh in National Lampoon’s Loaded Weapon 1, Melina Kanakaredes in The Long Kiss Goodnight, Kyle MacLachlan in Against the Wall, Octavia Spencer in S.W.A.T. (2003), Thomas Mann in Kong: Skull Island, James Remar in Django Unchained, Ruben Santiago-Hudson in Coming to America, and Dabney Coleman in Amos & Andrew.

Sam in Changing Lanes

Sam in Formula 51/The 51st State

Sam in Losing Isaiah

Sam in The Red Violin

Sam and Emilio Estevez in National Lampoon’s Loaded Weapon 1

Sam and Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodnight

Sam in Against the Wall

Sam in Coming to America

Nicolas Cage & Sam in Amos & Andrew
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Looks like Cooper top. Next photo is Hoffman, but I don’t think it’s Doubt. That’s all I got.

I think that shot of Ellen Pompeo is from Catch Me If You Can, but I don't recognize anything else.
Maybe. Didn’t realize who it is: she’s so pretty.

Looks like Cooper top. Next photo is Hoffman, but I don’t think it’s Doubt. That’s all I got.
Cooper on the top picture, yes.
The movie is Doubt, with Hoffman.
And Catch Me if You Can is correct.