TV TRIVIA

Tools    

The Florence character on The Jeffersons was spun off into her own series in 1981 and was cancelled after four episodes. What was the name of the show?

The name of the Jefferson's spinoff was called Checking In...here's a new question:

Jackson Montgomery, Donna Beck, Langley Wallingford, Frank Grant, Opal Gardner, Tad Martin, Palmer Courtlandt, and Lincoln Tyler were all characters on what daytime drama?

I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer to the previous question was All My Children...here's a new question:

What did Lionel and Jenny name their baby girl on the CBS sitcom The Jeffersons?

The answer to the previous question is Ellen Burstyn...here's a new one:

On the original Law and Order, which ADA was written off the show by being murdered?

The answer to the previous question was ADA Alex Borgia, played by Annie Parisse...here's a new question:

Anson Williams played Potsie Webber on Happy Days...what was Potsie's real first name?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

Anson Williams played Potsie Webber on Happy Days...what was Potsie's real first name?

Warren?

I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer to the previous question was As the World Turns...here's a new question:

When Barbara Bel Geddes left her role as Miss Ellie on Dallas for health reasons, what Oscar winning actress replaced her?

The answer to the previous question was Donna Reed...here's a new question:

What Emmy winning actress played the recurring role of Mitchell and Claire's mother on Modern Family?

The answer to the previous question was Brian Austin Green...new question:

What two actors played the title roles on an NBC sitcom called My Two Dads?