Upcoming DC and Marvel Movies

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Yea,I can't sleep at night because of Marvel's movies,I get panic attacks when they showed their list...Poor DC they only have most popular superheroes.Oh I was thinking about "Rate last announcement you saw" or "What announcement are you watching tonight" or "I'll watch at least one announcement every day" because this was awesome,deep story,good acting...Oh,I'm confused,do we watch movies or announcements!? This is probably the moment where I look like thing I hate,fan boy but this is just stupid...Why did you need to write about DC!? Marvel is doing great ,awesome,wonderful but somehow you are still thinking more about DC and talking more about DC...Marvel always lived in shadow of DC,when it comes to comics,video games,animation etc,Marvel has advantage for few years and people talk about DC like their are gone dead company or something?MCU is full of mediocre movies and everybody knows it,phase 1 was not connected at all lol,Avengers got them together,they had one scene on the end,that is not connected universe...But best thing is 90% of people screaming about characters they never saw hahaha,"We want Black Panther because we hear he is cool"...Marvel fans have a need to talk about DC and how much they are better then DC,maybe that is because of simple fact,we all know it,Marvel will never have as famous characters...

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Was that absolute mess of a rant directed at me? If so I was only having a bit of fun. I've got no interest or time for fanboy wars. Though I find it funny that you seem to think it's only Marvel fans that are the problem when it comes to comparing and talking about the other company. Go to the imdb board of any Marvel film just before and just after it's been released and you'll see a flood of DC fans, and in particular Nolanites, there tearing into it. Seriously, no group is capable of more butt hurt than p*ssed off Nolanites feeling the need to constantly talk about the awesomeness of the Dark Knight trilogy.

Anyway on a lighter, more fun note I think this little gif is excellent. It replicates the reaction of just about every superhero fanboy to Marvel's big announcement; more and more hyped by every film

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Sorry if sounded like I took sides,but yes that is my point,its idiotic what people talk about when announcement come out...I just saw a lot of ******** before reading your post so yea...

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I don't care if it's a DC comic book movie, or a Marvel comic book movie just as long as it kicks a**.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "