Jurassic World

Tools    

I've already seen it on TV!!!! haha

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Leave your crabbiness at the door!
Oooh, Keanu Reeves. Will he say more than 'Whoa'? Maybe he'll be another lawyer-for-dino-fodder...

/me no likey #2, but #3 was 'ok'. I liked #1 but wish they had followed the book more closely. You felt sorry for the old guy in the movie, but in the book he got what he deserved.

So what's the plot for #4? Dinos in Disneyland? :-D

Harlinator!

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Or, if you wish not to send it to me, post a URL, would ya? I'd really like to read the script, and so would many other people.
I would but i dont want to get in trouble for letting the script seap out there before the movie is released. Sorry,but you'll have to wait until july 2005.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Anyone got an update on this movie? Will Spielberg direct? (please...)

I love the original movie and still hold on to the hope of a decent sequel.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Anyone got an update on this movie? Will Spielberg direct? (please...)

I love the original movie and still hold on to the hope of a decent sequel.
I thought I heard he was only gonna produce this one. But that was awhile ago so not sure if his plans has changed since then. I also thought this movie was supposed to be out this month. Looks like that was also misinformation.

Nice Very Nice

The thrid movie lost it for me when they had a Spinosaurus killing a T-Rex. A Spinosaurus? C'mon!

will is Everything...
it sounds good...but i know spielberg is owed to Viacom some after the sale of Dreamworks,so he has to make more hit films...very little time passing each of the films

i dont think that the movie will be anything like the others, which really sucks because i like when they get chaced and stuff lol but ive a bit of the script and it looks really good so...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
ive a bit of the script and it looks really good so...
Yeah, I'm sure you've got a bit of the script of a now defunct movie that isn't being made. I bet you could maybe get $10 for it on eBay.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've read the script too, this is where I found it.

Suspect's Reviews

I don't see any pages on IMDB about a 4th.

A system of cells interlinked
i dont think that the movie will be anything like the others, which really sucks because i like when they get chaced and stuff lol but ive a bit of the script and it looks really good so...
So you think it sucks, but it should be really good?

Gotcha!

Is this film lost? No! It just needs focus!

This films needs to be big--bigger than big. To do that, it needs to incorporate more story than the biggest dinosaur. Imagine dinosaurs have gotten out of control--some have invaded Los Angeles. But that is not it. Oh, no, it is not. Aliens have also invaded, and predators have moved in to stop them. The problem becomes so great that Jack Bauer is brought in to interrogate a "raptor" and other dinos. Supreme Court judges, part of a secret society of secret keepers, call upon Hogwarts and the wizards and witches within to help solve the muggle probelm with their god-like powers. Lord Voldemort engages the real world by recruitng dinos, aliens, and Jack Bauer into his private army of murderers. And to top it off, the borg have, once again, invaded the space of Earth from the future to assimilate the past, and the Enterprise crew is led by the old guy, the woman, and the dead/not dead Captain Sisko(?) of Deep Space Nine to stop the collective from assimilating dinos, aliens, predators, Jack Bauer, wizards, witches, and you!

See it for the showdown between wand and phaser! See it for what happens when a gigantosaur is used to breed a new...breed of alien! See the predator reaction to time-tested torturer extraordinaire Jack Bauer! See the Supreme Court like you have never seen it before...because you probably have not seen it before! Most of all, see it because it is, indeed, bigger than big.

That, good people, is what you call a story. Tell me it wouldn't work. Wait...don't tell me. It would break my heart. i want to see this movie!

Joe Johnston Talks Jurassic Park 4 Story

Harry Knowles at Ain’t It Cool News put up an interview from a while back on the set of The Wolfman with director Joe Johnston. In the interview they discussed a bunch of his previous works and a bit about Jurassic Park 4 for which he is attached to helm.

This was before it was announced that Johnston would be directing The First Avenger: Captain America so unfortunately, that topic does not come up.

In the interview, the topic of special effects (the right mix of practical and digital) came up and Johnston gave the example of the first Jurassic Park and how it still holds up today as something special in that regard. Shortly thereafter, Harry brought the conversation back to Jurassic Park to ask some questions about the widely speculated fourth installment of the franchise. Joe Johnston of course, directed Jurassic Park 3.

“Well, there is a great story for the fourth one that I would be interested in getting involved with and it’s nothing like the first three. It sort of takesthe franchise off in a completely different direction, which is the only way I would want to get involved.”
Harry then asked if it would be again about a group of folks trying to survive against the dinos and Johnston responded, “We’ve done that and it’s been done three times…”

Following that, Harry emulated the feelings of many fans and said to stay away from the island.

“Why would anybody go back to that island? It was hard enough to figure out the second and third reason for them to go, but it would take it off in a whole other trilogy basically, but when it gets to that level it’s sort of about studios and Steven’s thing and who knows. I think we are at that point where we are due for another one if we are going to do it. They had what four years between them? 1992… 1996 or 1997, and then 2001, so we are past due. I don’t know, but we will see.”
Johnston’s Jurassic Park 3 was sadly was the worst of the trilogy for me and they definitely need to do something new and completely different for it to work or potentially kick-startthe franchise with a new set of films.

Universal has no official schedule set for Jurassic Park 4. The Wolfman finally hits theaters February 10, 2010 and The First Avenger: Captain America will hopefully not be delayed and open July 22, 2011.

Source: Screenrant

I am protesting and not seeing this...
I would be doing this, too, but I want to see what new direction they're talking about. It's exactly what this series needs, IMO.

Personally, I don't think this series needs to continue at all. And shouldn't have in 2001.

So then, I guess Jurassic Park 5 will be here in 2017.