"Good" Viggo Mortensen

Tools    

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Anyone heard anything about this film? You can view the trailer here. As I understand it, it had a premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, but I don't see info about a release.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/good/trailer

I think it looks wonderful and I'm a bit frustrated, wondering if I will see it...

Oops.. December 5th release. Not sure it that is wide.

You ready? You look ready.
I only have one thing to say about Viggo Mortensen: the man is a freaking genius and will eventually get an Oscar.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

His work on the last two Cronenberg films have definitely stopped him being pigeon-holed as Aragorn and shown he's got some great chops for character acting, just hope he gets a good script behind him then he might get one of those golden bald statues

I am burdened with glorious purpose
His work on the last two Cronenberg films have definitely stopped him being pigeon-holed as Aragorn and shown he's got some great chops for character acting, just hope he gets a good script behind him then he might get one of those golden bald statues
The Road?

If the book is any indication, this role screams Oscar.

Jeez, I was sobbing on the beach when I finished it. Sobbing, I tell you.

I saw the trailer for this the other day. Looks good