Guests

Tools    

The King of Movies
Who are the mysteriouse "guests" and why are there so many browsing Movie Forums all the time.

Do people like just to look but not sign up or is there another reason?

There is like eighty guests browsing the site sometimes, while the most members online is like 15.

So does anyone have insight into the guests?

Alot of the time it's probably members who don't want to/feel like signing in.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Well I found this forum searching for something movie related. Honestly don't remember what it was now. So I was a guest wandering around. I did sign up eventually though.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The guests are people who are probably checking out Goodle hits, but since the Guests are listed for 15 minutes, I'm guessing that many of them aren't really here anymore and that some of them may actually be the same "guest".

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The guest's are alien entanties tracking everything we say and do in an act to study the human mind about movie's.

We were all 'guests' in the land of MoFo... once upon a time... and still are... from time to time...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You want to post like me?
The guest's are alien entanties tracking everything we say and do in an act to study the human mind about movie's.
Sometimes they do create an account though, in order order to get further insight. Also in order to find out more about specific movie fans. After all. somebody has to be the subjects.
They would probably use a completely boring user name, since they don't own any form of human humor. Probably just a first name and a surname...

Aye, the majority of the site's visitors don't sign-up. This is par for the course for most forums, though specific registration rates vary. Most find us through Google and are looking for a specific piece of information, or type of list, etc. If and when they find it, they usually don't have much reason to stick around longer.

Some people are specifically searching for a forum to participate in, of course. Those ones usually don't stay guests for long.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I found the site through Google as I was looking for a decent movie forum where I can talk about the love of film with like minded people, and im glad I did as this has a very friendly atmosphere

Nice one guys This is the only forum that I post on regulary There is a gamer forum that me and pedz use but the site has been down for a few months now.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Whats funny. I have no idea how I found this site. I guess google!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Some people are specifically searching for a forum to participate in, of course. Those ones usually don't stay guests for long.
That's my reason for joining.

and Holden is my reason is staying.

Suspect's Reviews

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Of course, then there are those who use the Movie Questions forum, ask their question, receive an answer (most of the time) and then leave.

I don't dislike people who are like that, but I wish they would at least give the site a little more time to sink in. It's almost like we're a cheap whore that they get their "pleasure" out of then scurry off.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I drop in to forums off of Google searches all the time. I never stay at any of them.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I drop in to forums off of Google searches all the time. I never stay at any of them.

i don't either. I'm a bunch of War Plane ones. someone is gonna hate me if I leaave.