Banned Members

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's funny how one simple question can turn into a debate on 12 letter curse words.

Only at MovieForums.com can your question be skewered like a kabbob and go a completely different direction. MovieForums.com, confusing the hell out of you since 2000.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Er, no: actually, you were barred from creating new threads because you were constantly creating bizarre, pointless ones. We have plenty of political threads I don't agree with, and they're all still here, and their owners retain full membership privileges. But if nothing else, I admire your sheer persistence in pursuing some sort of MoFo martyrdom.

Anyway, this isn't the place for a discussion about your past transgressions, nor my thoughts on Obama. If you want to talk about the former, PM me. If you want to talk about the latter, we've got plenty of easy-to-find threads on the topic.
So do you have time to talk about Obama, my lord and savior, now?

Well, he was warned or temporarily banned a good half-dozen times before, usually for posting anti-Semitic remarks, or getting drunk and posting lewd comments. But the last straw was another example of the former. Threw in a homophobic slur for good measure, IIRC.

Well, he was warned or temporarily banned a good half-dozen times before, usually for posting anti-Semitic remarks, or getting drunk and posting lewd comments. But the last straw was another example of the former. Threw in a homophobic slur for good measure, IIRC.
Ok thanks.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL at those shifty eyes. Your posts arent lewd, cat.

You're probably reading them wrong.

It's all the tea or coffee I choke on during my early morning reading time.

It's all the tea or coffee I choke on during my early morning reading time.
what are you reading Dani?

what are you reading Dani?
Cat's posts on this forum, Nesto. She always makes me laugh.