Banned Members

Tools    

changed sheesh chillax

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I'm no Dana Hadley but I predict a banning real soon!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

There IS a bluebird on my shoulder - I promise you there is.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You should be banned simply for using that word.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

If you're going to talk to messangerthug, then I think that should've read.

You should be banned simply for using that. Word!

*I'm sure that messangerthug can translate that into young-person speak, or what the hell that is.

"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What I'm wondering right now is...what does his current user title "We all float down here" mean? First, let's analyze what floats, we have turds, dead bodies, plastic, life preservers, just to name a few. I could come up with a few more, but I think the best answer is turds.

So, to recap, messangerthug refers to himself as a turd that floats.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What I'm wondering right now is...what does his current user title "We all float down here" mean? First, let's analyze what floats, we have turds, dead bodies, plastic, life preservers, just to name a few. I could come up with a few more, but I think the best answer is turds.

Isnt it a quote from IT? But I love your explanation

yes it IS a quote from IT

theyre gonna try to make a big screen version of it all i gotta say is they better bring back Tim Curry his pennywise WILL NEVER BE TOPPED

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=18898

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

A duck.

The People's Republic of Clogher
This thread's gone way over my head now. I'm still trying to work out that 12 letter sweary word.

...and no, I'm not expecting PMs of enlightenment but personally I burned out at 11.

We should burn banned members, is that it now? I prefer taunting...

I am burdened with glorious purpose
This thread's gone way over my head now. I'm still trying to work out that 12 letter sweary word.
Me, too! I was even counting letters on my fingers....

I love threads like this. They're very entertaining.

I have to admit, when I first joined here, I was really surprised at how many times I would see "BANNED" under someone's name. It kinda scared me at first... wondering if this place was super strict or something, but I also have never been a moderator and have no clue how many spammers show up on forums.

The moderators really do a great job around here keeping the place so clean.

This thread's gone way over my head now. I'm still trying to work out that 12 letter sweary word. ...
That is funny. I should have left the first word. Lennon said a 12 letter word, but it's not. It's two words. Mother f****r!

The People's Republic of Clogher
That is funny. I should have left the first word. Lennon said a 12 letter word, but it's not. It's two words. Mother f****r!
Ok, it's two words then. No need to swear at me because I'm slow.

A-ha! I get it now!

The best I could do was the 11 letter plural of a word re-introduced to my vocabulary by Deadwood. It kinda sounds like sock-cookers.