Britney Spears

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
whatever floats your boat honey,im not going to judge you
Wanted to say the same about your music taste, but there are some borders.

Best selling female artist of the 21st century
Can i see a link for this? Like this can't be accurate. Overall RIhanna for instance has sold more than her and all of her music was released in the 21st Century while some of Britney's biggest hits were released in the late 90's at the end of the 20th. There's a few others that are the same.

Can i see a link for this? Like this can't be accurate. Overall RIhanna for instance has sold more than her and all of her music was released in the 21st Century while some of Britney's biggest hits were released in the late 90's at the end of the 20th. There's a few others that are the same.
thats because i just saw it was as of 2012. dont matter though,her teen bop days are over,her team hates her and shes just not that bothered anymore

She did alright till her last album which was produced by Will.I.am who her fanbase unanimously hate,thats her only flop so far really.which is fairly impressive since she does f"#¤ all promo or performances anymore

Britney is set to be on The Late Late shows` Carpool Karaoke
Cant wait! This would have been epicness pre-anixety-but im still excited!