WWE Films

Tools    

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Wrestling isn't all that bad, you know? Some of the matches in the twenties were truly fantastic.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Condemned I haven't seen yet, but been meaning to for quite some time. The Marine is just full-of action and See No Evil, I haven't seen yet nor do I intend to.
I own all three and The Condemned is clearly the best out of the three I have seen The Marine twice it is basically allot like wrestling all braun and not much brains See No Evil is very poor indeed basically it is like any sort of cheap horror film but it has been done many times before so there isnt anything that makes you think Oh what a film in it at all really.

You would think with the amount of money the WWE has they would make the effort to make good movies.

The Condemned wasn't that bad, it was actually pretty fun to watch.

Is the Wrestler a WWE production? That was pretty good.

yes i have seen most of the wwe movies i have a little brother that love WWE, i really enjoyed See no evil and Condemned. Never got into The Marine, i guess i am not a John Cena fan
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

My favorite super star is Stone Cold.So how I can miss the movie The Condemed. I have watched it 2 times already and I am going watch one more time.

Welcome to the human race...
Is the Wrestler a WWE production? That was pretty good.
Yeah, right. Vince McMahon hates it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Is 12 Rounds a WWE film? I dont think it is bt ive seen some trailers and it looks like a decent film, but so did See No Evil

I havent seen The Wrestler yet but I want to see it. I dont know why Vince wouldnt like it

Welcome to the human race...
Hmm, well, I tried double-checking on Wikipedia and according to Darren Aronofsky himself, Vince actually liked it. I think I got the whole "dislike" thing from people on IMDb's boards.

the only one I seen was The Marine, and wish I hadn't. glad I only rented it and did not waste money to see it at the theater or buy it. The others I have not seen because of the same reason.

My movie blog

i've seen
The Marine

See No Evil
both were quiet cheesy i think but were well made. i wouldnt recomend them to a critic but a regular average 2 kids and 2 parents would like those movies except see no evil....kids might **** themselves