A new Friday the 13th!

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im getting hyped for this as im watching all the Friday films again.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I think I may have to try and give this movie another try here....I will be honest Im a horror fan and for some reason unknown I just could not get into this one. I will however give it another try!

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Im getting hyped for this as im watching all the Friday films again.
i'll have to do that too i found the nodding smiley!

haha its okay i got it

i agree with Destiny about remakes though...i'd rather they just have another one but that doesn't mean i can't have a marathon

haha its okay i got it

i agree with Destiny about remakes though...i'd rather they just have another one but that doesn't mean i can't have a marathon
Yeah. More and more reamakes are making their way into Hollywood. Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street. I even heard they were REMAKING Puppet Master, and Child's Play. Everyone knows the big remake of Evil Dead conspiracy. I would love to see a Jason and Freddy remake, but no more.

i would love to see a Freddy vs. Jason II before i see remakes of each...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I just saw the trailer before SAW V (which for some reason also had Disney's Bedtime Stories trailer) and I was thinking why Jason was in it too.

And HE'S RUNNING AFTER HIS VICTIMS TOO.

Suspect's Reviews

Stop Please, this is making me laugh so hard. I wont seen this movie. These days, remake movies need to stop. There's no way can overstanding the oringial movies. They have no idea's original 2 make a movie. All of a sudden, Horror movies these days is having a rated "PG-13". They're treating "R" like a "NC-17".

My life isn't written very well.
Same director that remade Texas Chainsaw Massacre is remaking Friday the 13th! I'm looking forward to it because the remake of TCM was actually very creepy!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?