A new Friday the 13th!

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
OH MY GOD awsome I cannot wait for this, im the biggest friday the 13th fan in the world. Ive been watching these films since I was very young.
I wonder who will play Jason?

The King of Movies
OH MY GOD awsome I cannot wait for this, im the biggest friday the 13th fan in the world. Ive been watching these films since I was very young.
I wonder who will play Jason?
Derek Mears will play Jason. All the info for the film is at this link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_...282009_film%29

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i just looked up mears' picture on igoogle. he is scary as hell!~! i cannot imagine what he'd look like once that mask is on!~!

My attachment is what Jason Voorhees will look like in this new Friday the 13th "remake".

WOW, do I hate the look. Sad, sad, sad. Looks like Jason's been doing some modeling and drug taking. Jesus, why the f**k did they make him look like this? That looks like someone in a bad Jason costume instead of JASON. Eeeegah!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bigjason071808.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	6193  

WOW, do I hate the look. Sad, sad, sad. Looks like Jason's been doing some modeling and drug taking.

That was quite funny.

I'm guessing its not gonna be a faithful remake since I'm seeing Jason and his mask. I for one would like to see some more Mrs. Voorhees

The King of Movies
I'm guessing its not gonna be a faithful remake since I'm seeing Jason and his mask. I for one would like to see some more Mrs. Voorhees
From what i have heard, the film will be a mix of all of the first 3 films into one. So expect to see a young Jason and yes his mum as well.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
My attachment is what Jason Voorhees will look like in this new Friday the 13th "remake".

WOW, do I hate the look. Sad, sad, sad. Looks like Jason's been doing some modeling and drug taking. Jesus, why the f**k did they make him look like this? That looks like someone in a bad Jason costume instead of JASON. Eeeegah!
He doesn't really look all that scary in that picture. He looks exasperated, the way he's standing, like "really? You're really going to make me chase you? *SIGH* Nothing's easy."

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I like the way he looks but it isnt as good as he used to look. Im really looking forward to this, just hope its going to be awsome! as im a massive fan

From what i have heard, the film will be a mix of all of the first 3 films into one. So expect to see a young Jason and yes his mum as well.
The first three? This idea sucks. To make sense, it should be parts 1, 2, and 4. I hate most remakes, and I won't be getting into this one either, but if they truly want to combine them, they should stop after part 2. Part 3 was just that stupid 3-D crap.

The King of Movies
The first three? This idea sucks. To make sense, it should be parts 1, 2, and 4. I hate most remakes, and I won't be getting into this one either, but if they truly want to combine them, they should stop after part 2. Part 3 was just that stupid 3-D crap.
Look i'm not complaining as long as there is another Friday the 13th in the works, i'm happy!

Look i'm not complaining as long as there is another Friday the 13th in the works, i'm happy!
For me, sequels I can deal with loads more-so than I can remakes. That's just me, though.

I haven't seen any of them
Get out of here! Ain't nothin' like cheesy, slasher flicks. It's funny, too, because I hate gore. It's the whole date thing. It's almost like a holiday to me.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
It just looks like another excuse to resurrect a dead franchise to me.Ill still watch it with benefit of doubt as i am a fan of the genre,but more looking forward to what should be tongue in cheek freddy vs jason 2 which may feature chucky.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm pretty okay with them remaking Friday the 13th, because honestly, the original wasn't all that great. Heck, none of the series is. They're fun, sure, but they're not good films by any stretch of the imagination.