Britney Spears

Tools    

I'm not getting into this Kanye argument again because it comes up so often and is really pointless. I mean most of the people who say he is overrated/bad don't listen to that type of music anyway, it would be like me saying a heavy metal band was bad because i don't listen to/enjoy that type of music. Also a lot of people actually hate him for his admittedly ridiculous and sometimes offensive comments but i wonder how many of these people who condemn Kanye for this also love and praise John Lennon: a known woman beater and terrible father for example? Much worse than anything Kanye has ever done.

well hes actually respected within the industry and his own peeps,but i dont count them.
Never heard anything but negativity about him. Until MovieMeds came along. Damn you, MM!

I'm not getting into this Kanye argument again because it comes up so often and is really pointless. I mean most of the people who say he is overrated/bad don't listen to that type of music anyway, it would be like me saying a heavy metal band was bad because i don't listen to/enjoy that type of music. Also a lot of people actually hate him for his admittedly ridiculous and sometimes offensive comments but i wonder how many of these people who condemn Kanye for this also love and praise John Lennon: a known woman beater and terrible father for example? Much worse than anything Kanye has ever done.
I don't even think Kanye is a prick though, he's just someone without filter. Alas, if he was it wouldn't matter - many great musicians are also total pricks.

no i bought all her RS magazines (apart from the first one) on ebay a while back.
Never read it before,and after reading it i have no idea why its so popular! horrible journalism.

I don't even think Kanye is a prick though, he's just someone without filter. Alas, if he was it wouldn't matter - many great musicians are also total pricks.
he doesnt seem all there though,the things he says just dont add up sometimes. i do think he plays it up for the cameras but he seems incredibly unintelligent at times.

as for lennon,not a fan of his either-and youre right in people not talking about how he treated his family. different times i guess.

Completely agree.
JJ really opened my eyes about Kanye. The dude has tons of heart and is a pretty complex person, it's sad that the only thing he gets recognized for by the mainstream media is his crazier antics - that are not even that bad.

Another video they did this to (aswell as work bitch) is,notoriously,Gimme More:

ask any fan about this video and they will have a meltdown lol
This was in the middle of her breakdown,and she was trying to forcefully release her own album with her own songs called original doll-she even turned up on ryan seacrests live radio show to announce her new single mona lisa because she knew her label wouldnt let her.
Leaving a funeral and going to a club where she sees herself dance as a stripper before walking on and seeing herself perform with other dancers-she then gets lost in the crowd and then take into a backroom and beaten up and killed by someone who looks like herself. and what do we get? just the messy stripper parts.