Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

It took only two clicks to randomize these without a match, and this time I didn't even use the numbers.

For those who didn't see this, it's the Our Bloody Valentine cake I made for our Valentine/Birthday party weekend.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 4!!!

Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. Harry Nilsson-Without You

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. Iyeoka - Simply Falling

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher & Higher vs. Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight

Round 4!!!

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher & Higher vs. Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight

Wow I'm made up Iyeoka got so far

Round 4!!!

Harry Nilsson - Without You

Iyeoka - Simply Falling

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher

Round 4!!!

Wow I'm made up Iyeoka got so far
I'm hoping it wins - best track left in imo.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I tell you what. Since you are wanting to vote in here, go ahead and get the next set that I post. You can get Topsy's set. I hope she gets that computer replaced soon.
thank you!

I will go with:

Tattwo, vote on that one song down below . . .

Round 5!!!

Not because it was my song, but just because of the song in general, I was truly hoping L~O~V~E would win. Now I hope the song that beat it wins. I still can't believe I forgot to add Harry to my list. I have always loved that song so much.

Bobby Darin - Dream Lover

If you need a tiebreaker.
OK, I think between the wait, and the fact that he did see and quote the set, he shouldn't get too mad about being skipped. I'm not sure why he didn't go ahead and vote, just because I gave the set the wrong number. I always quote my prior post, and edit in the new info. I seem to usually leave out the new number for the set.

Sorry I was out all day yesterday

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover

Same as SC I guess
That's good!

I always read the posts but I don't vote rightaway that's the thing
Well, knock that ***** off, you goober butt.