Derek Vinyard's New Top 100 Favorite Movie.

→ in
Tools    

Haven't seen The World's End; need to see Hot Fuzz first.
You'll like them both I'm pretty sure. I recommend it

The Autopsy Of Jane Doe (2016) - André Øvredal

- One of the great movie I've seen in 2016 that really surprised me because I expect anything at first. The atmosphere and the mood is the thing that really impressed me with this flick, it's creepy as hell and you feel the tension in scene. Both Hirsch and Cox are amazing and the director was somebody I didn't know before and he do a pretty solid job all-around. I recommend it to any horror fan.

Only one I've seen so far is The World's End. I liked it but it's my least favorite of the Cornetto trilogy, but I'm also one of the few that like Hot Fuzz the best.

Only one I've seen so far is The World's End. I liked it but it's my least favorite of the Cornetto trilogy, but I'm also one of the few that like Hot Fuzz the best.
same for me

Jeepers Creepers (2001) - Victor Salva

- Childhood classic movie for me watch it at least 30 times and always been a big fan of the movie. I understand that some of you guys don't like it and you probably wonder why I like it that much but it's just nostalgia for me. The Creeper is awesome and I like Justin Long and Gina Philips in the movie. The ending is awesome imo.

Clearly we're drawn to very different kinds of movies, because I haven't seen that one either.
yeah hahaha we don't seem to have the same kind of taste in movie sadly

I liked Warrior and The World's End, was disappointed by Event Horizon, haven't seen The Autopsy of Jane Doe (although I've heard really good things), and I think Jeepers Creepers squanders a great start but is still somewhat entertaining.

You always exhibit such love and enthusiasm for movies that "completely rock," so I know this will be a fun list to follow even if we don't share many favorites in common. Looking forward to it!

- let just start by saying that I'm not the biggest MMA/UFC fan

I also watched Jeepers Creepers quite a bit during my childhood. I do think it's a good horror film but I stop short of calling it a favorite. I saw some of the sequel and thought it was pretty bad.