Jeepers Creepers 3 FINALLY!!!

Tools    

I had no idea about Salva until now.

He served his time though, and admitted guilt. At least he didn't flee to another country to avoid jail time, then do the crime again, then flee again, then do it again, then flee again... etc...
Yeah, he just straight up done the most disgusting, unforgivable sh1t possible and still ends up forgiveble!

Beautiful

I am the only person on the planet that likes the second one more than the first. I'm a revenge chick. Do the bad guy in. Not the sweet kid, dumb enough to go down a drain, or whatever the hell that thing is.

Say what?
He served just over a year of a three year sentence for having oral sex with a boy under the age of 14 years, whom he directed in one of his earlier films.

He's not even a good director.

He served just over a year of a three year sentence for having oral sex with a boy under the age of 14 years, whom he directed in one of his earlier films.

He's not even a good director.
That son of a bitch! I'd like to spit on his grave, if you catch my drift!

hate him all you want I watch his films because they are awesome and the creature is great so...

hell yeah the guy is a pure a**hole and a piece of sh*t but his work are nice to me.

Like I said before Salva is a piece of sh*t yep but I do love the two first Jeepers Creepers and I was waiting for a 3rd one for years. Finally the day as come.

One of my favorite horror franchise of my childhood

Great news! I hope it's good!

Let me be clear. This movie will NEVER happen. Sorry guys, it's too late for a sequal.

Like I said before Salva is a piece of sh*t yep but I do love the two first Jeepers Creepers and I was waiting for a 3rd one for years. Finally the day as come.

One of my favorite horror franchise of my childhood
It's cool that you like them. My problem is that he abused a child actor in one of his movies. Someone under his supervision. He served his time okay, but he definitely shouldn't be allowed to return to the profession that afforded him the opportunity to abuse. But whatever, he's certainly not the only scumbag director.

It's cool that you like them. My problem is that he abused a child actor in one of his movies. Someone under his supervision. He served his time okay, but he definitely shouldn't be allowed to return to the profession that afforded him the opportunity to abuse. But whatever, he's certainly not the only scumbag director.
I heard about this and I agree with you. However didn't he only serve about a year or some ridiculous sentence like that?

Erm... it's been filmed already and is out in 3 weeks.
I'm sorry buddy, I just simply don't believe you.