Derek Vinyard's New Top 100 Favorite Movie.

→ in
Tools    

Quite liked The Bucket List, no real desire to revisit it yet though.

The Others (2001) - Alejandro Amenábar

- One of my favorite twist ending ever and god knows I'm a big fan of twist ending. Amenabar is BRILLIANT at the direction and Nicole Kidman which I'm not a big fan of is really great in this movie. The atmosphere and the mood of the movie is pure creepy. If you're a horror fan you need to watch it.

I bought John Wick and the Raid movies yesterday at Best Buy. I have to say, I thought of you Derek when I bought the Raid movies. I thought "Derek loves these!"

I bought John Wick and the Raid movies yesterday at Best Buy. I have to say, I thought of you Derek when I bought the Raid movies. I thought "Derek loves these!"
The Raid movies are amazing. Best action flick ever made. Glad you buy them

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I enjoyed The Bucket List, but hated Knock Knock and John Wick.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Have The Others lined up for a watch in the not too distant - decent enough movie imo.

I like The Others alot.
WARNING: "the others" spoilers below
I watched it after The Sixth Sense and could see the twist coming because of that i think, still thought it was better though. Putting this in spoilers because everyone knows The Sixth Sense twist and some might not know The Others has a similar one.

I like The Others alot.
I watched it after The Sixth Sense and could see the twist coming because of that i think, still thought it was better though. Putting this in spoilers because everyone knows The Sixth Sense twist and some might not know The Others has a similar one.
WARNING: "OTHHHHHHH" spoilers below
I already knew the twist when I saw The Others but it didn't matter - it's a great movie!

I like The Others alot.
WARNING: spoilers below
you're right twist are similar tho

Lots of cool movies showing up, my friend.

There was a time when I considered 28 Days Later one of my top ten favorites. I'd rank it nowhere near that high nowadays, but I still love it and I credit it for revitalizing the zombie genre. A lot of people say it dips in quality once the soldiers appear, but I disagree. The Revenant is one of the best films of this decade. I owe Trainspotting a re-watch, but I thought it was just okay on my first viewing. Superbad might be the best high-school comedy I've seen. Love it and still quote it almost a decade later. Not only is it hilarious, but I also think it's a great movie about friendship. The Raid is kick-ass, although I'm in the group that prefers the sequel. The Orphanage is both touching and chilling. That kid with the mask still freaks me out.

Not seen or head of Sharkwater, but I don't tend to watch many documentaries. I like Scream, but I haven't seen it in ages. I wanted to like Knock Knock, but I thought it was a rather poor film overall. My least favorite from Eli Roth, and yes, I've seen The Green Inferno. John Wick is a great action flick. Have you seen the sequel yet? The Bucket List was decent and had a lot of heart and a good message, but it isn't a movie I'd want to revisit. The Others holds up really well even when you know the twist. One of the better horror films to come out in the 2000's.

Lots of cool movies showing up, my friend.

There was a time when I considered 28 Days Later one of my top ten favorites. I'd rank it nowhere near that high nowadays, but I still love it and I credit it for revitalizing the zombie genre. A lot of people say it dips in quality once the soldiers appear, but I disagree. The Revenant is one of the best films of this decade. I owe Trainspotting a re-watch, but I thought it was just okay on my first viewing. Superbad might be the best high-school comedy I've seen. Love it and still quote it almost a decade later. Not only is it hilarious, but I also think it's a great movie about friendship. The Raid is kick-ass, although I'm in the group that prefers the sequel. The Orphanage is both touching and chilling. That kid with the mask still freaks me out.

Not seen or head of Sharkwater, but I don't tend to watch many documentaries. I like Scream, but I haven't seen it in ages. I wanted to like Knock Knock, but I thought it was a rather poor film overall. My least favorite from Eli Roth, and yes, I've seen The Green Inferno. John Wick is a great action flick. Have you seen the sequel yet? The Bucket List was decent and had a lot of heart and a good message, but it isn't a movie I'd want to revisit. The Others holds up really well even when you know the twist. One of the better horror films to come out in the 2000's.
Thanks for the comments man Appreciate it and always like your comments. I have seen John Wick 2 last week it's probably in My Top 50 I'd like to compare it to The Raid 2 both movies are better than the original and the storyline is way better.