Miss Congeniality 2

Tools    

Casting information describes the premise for MISS CONGENIALITY 2:

Reprising their roles again are Sandra Bullock as FBI Agent Gracie Hart, Cheryl Frazier is Heather Burns and William Shatner is pageant emcee Stan Fields.

Regina King (DADDY DAY CARE) is also in talks to join MISS CONGENIALITY 2, which is scheduled to start filming next week!

Anyway the first one is so funny!But what would the second be about?Saving the beauty Contest once again?And have the same gags?
I really hope that it they will not repect the same plot again it would be horrible.I have to see the coming attreation first before I decided if I wanted to see this or not!
Anyway see you around!JM(Sorry about the mix up with the colors and all!Will not happen next time I promise!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

And this is my BOOMstick!
There goes another example why the world will never be perfect. Why not give the money that wiull be spent on this film to the poor instead of making a dumb sequel to a movie which was better off never made in the first place.

i agree, theres nothing to go on

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
i agree, theres nothing to go on
what about Benjamin? He's a total hotty in the first one!

i love this movie..i don't know if a sequel would be good for it though..and Benjamin Bratt's not gonna be in it? He was like my favorite part of the movie!